Hornet 85% off Sale

Brian Lawler

We're excited to share our Summer Sale with you! Get an amazing 85% discount on our plugins until 23:59:59 on August 5th (Italian time). Just use the code SUMMER85 at checkout.

https://www.hornetplugins.com/

Offer Details:

Discount: 85% off on all plugins (excluding bundles and our latest plugin, HoRNet H76)

Code: SUMMER85

Validity: Until 23:59:59 on August 5th, 2024

Don't miss out on this great opportunity to enhance your audio production tools. Visit our website to shop now.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Has anyone received an Email recently from HoRNet (Saverio) that made them think twice whether or not it was authentic?

3 minutes ago, Artie Choke said:

Has anyone received an Email recently from HoRNet (Saverio) that made them think twice whether or not it was authentic?

I don't receive the newsletter in any of my email accounts (just checked), however I do receive receipts.

13 minutes ago, Artie Choke said:

I know the one you mean and from any other company I would definitely share your concern, but I would not at all be surprised if it's genuine from him. He's not ruthless and greedy like some of the companies out there and has been quite generous previously 🙂

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Artie Choke said:

I got it.  Nice offer, but I don't know if I want to waste his time. I've already paid next to nothing per plugin and I had a lot of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BTP said:

I got it.  Nice offer, but I don't know if I want to waste his time. I've already paid next to nothing per plugin and I had a lot of them.

Same.  I don't think you can beat 85% in the current sale - unless you just wait until the 90% sale.  I'd guess it's just to see who might actually do it. 

I have a lot of Hornet plugins, but don't have any currently installed since I have alternatives I prefer more. (ThirtyOne MK2 and Harmonics Pro tempt me to install them as they are somewhat unique.)

9 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

Well, I kinda can't resist an offer like the one he made in the email, so now I must decide which of his plug-ins....

Oh, I misread it - missed the "at no cost part".  Guess I need more coffee - morning here for me. 🤦‍♂️

I'd be interested to know which Hornet plugins people get the most use out of.  I know there was a joke about more collecting the Hornet plugins than using them.  I do struggle liking the Hornet UI aesthetic on most of the plugins.

Edited by Pat Osterday
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pat Osterday said:

struggle liking the Hornet UI aesthetic on most of the plugins.

I find them unique and pleasing.  

I mean, to me they are not fugly! :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Starship Krupa said:

Well, I kinda can't resist an offer like the one he made in the email, so now I must decide which of his plug-ins....

Yep..

1 hour ago, Pat Osterday said:

Oh, I misread it - missed the "at no cost part".  Guess I need more coffee - morning here for me. 🤦‍♂️

I'd be interested to know which Hornet plugins people get the most use out of.  I know there was a joke about more collecting the Hornet plugins than using them.  I do struggle liking the Hornet UI aesthetic on most of the plugins.

Hornet Plugins are underrated. It depends on what you've already got, but Analog Stage is good, so is Tape and Multicomp. Their HA2A is nice as well. Total EQ isn't bad either.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MusicMan said:

Hornet Plugins are underrated. It depends on what you've already got, but Analog Stage is good, so is Tape and Multicomp. Their HA2A is nice as well. Total EQ isn't bad either.

Thanks for the reply!

I have Tape (v1) and used it before I got Ozone, then used that, now use IK Tapes.  Have Analog Stage (v1) and never used it - have Kush TWK and 458a plus several others for saturation.  Never saw the need for Multicomp with all the comps I have.  Have Total EQ - bought it for a few bucks to support Hornet - but use Logic's, TDR, smart:eq, etc.  Heard good things about the HA2A, but have the UAD LA2A freebie, bx_opto and others.  NFA Saturate for Planer, Smooth Operator/TDR Nova GE for Sleek.  HarmoniQ looks interesting but not sure I "need" it.  Use to use SW34EQ and Sybilla Pro years ago but use others now.

I want to like them but never seem to fit my workflow or needs.  Also been trimming down my list of installed plugins so there's that.

But really glad that others are getting lots of use from them since Saverio seems so dedicated and generous.

• Like 3

I got the generous email offer and think I might get this for bass 

HoRNet L3012 Bass Channel

The channel strip designed for your bass. HoRNet L3012 packs under its interface an analog tube preamp section that can be overdriven to add grit to your sound, followed by a gentle “bass boost” circuit and a transient shaper, which makes the attack and picks of your bass sound great. You then get high pass and low pass filters, a low shelf, high shelf and a fully parametric mid band to fix resonances and shape your sound, the last stage is a complete compressor modelled after a famous VCA compressor often used on bass.

ty Saverio

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Pat Osterday said:

been trimming down my list of installed plugins

If your going in that direction and are happy with the plugins you have installed and use... then keep doing that I say!!  Trimming my installed plugins is on my to-do list. I have already done that (to a very large extent) on my Surface 9. I have all my AAS stuff, most of my Cakewalk stuff, all my Waves, Melda, Ujam and Toontrack plugins. That's a very small list compared to what I do have.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Clint Martin said:

Sleek and Harmoniq will be my next two.

I've been finding both these very useful; often use sleek where I would have used MSpectral dynamics -- quicker to set up.

Nothing else quite like HarmoninQ, but a little goes a long way-- subtle but useful when applied judiciously.

Edited by Mark Dineen
spelling
  • Like 3