Plugin Alliance Ext: 7 of the best from Cherry Audio (Rackmode) for just $38 (instead of $129)!

MusicMan

96 HRS BEST PRICE GUARANTEE

Rackmode Signal Processors is a bundle of seven virtual effects and one instrument plugin that replicate the classic rack-mounted Moog Signal Processors from the 1970s and ‘80s. This exclusive collection marks the first time the entire line of these renowned analog treasures has been recreated as virtual effects.

This bundle is available for 96 hours only.

Get Deal – $38
Offer ends 11:59 pm PST on August 1, 2024

https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/cherry-audio-rsp.html

Edited by MusicMan
  • Like 2

• MusicMan changed the title to Plugin Alliance Ext: 7 of the best from Cherry Audio (Rackmode) for just $38 (instead of $129)!

I bought a set of these from PA a year ago, but I didn't realize I had to redeem/download/install otherwise I'd lose it. I have very little experience with PA.  Evidently the stuff they stock is always there, but third-party deals like the ones from Cherry Audio have to be obtained immediately after purchase.  I really don't know; I gave up on the deal.  Maybe someone can explain how it works.

I still have the July 2023 invoice in my account.  Does anyone know how I can use the PA site to get the redemption codes (or whatever I need to get licenses)?

Edited by User 905133
correction made (it was July 2023); new question added

Also: Last chance to pick any* plugin for $29.99 with ANY-2999. Ends in 15 hours.

*All plugins except the following are part of the ANY PLUGIN $29.99 offer:
bx_glue, Bettermaker BM60, THX Spatial Creator, Unfiltered Audio Battalion, bx_XL V3, Lindell MU-66, ADPTR AUDIO HYPE, all plugins from: Three-Body Technology, iZotope, Native Instruments; all PA_EXT products.

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 1

I own the hardware eqs.  I own this bundle.  

It's worth it.  But the drive control on the eq is a big let down to me, and colossal missed opportunity.  Also the mid and low band on the parametric seem to be exactly the same, where they a bit different on every hardware unit.  You'll probably dig them if you've never used the hardware.

• Like 1

PA_EXT plugins can only be downloaded from the external partner websites.

PA plugins can only be installed by using the Installation Manager. Standalone installers are not available.

Paid via Credit Card/PayPal

Thank you, and your payment has been accepted by Plugin Alliance LLC.

Does anyone know how I can get redemption codes (or whatever is needed to get licenses from CA)?

25 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Does anyone know how I can get redemption codes (or whatever is needed to get licenses from CA)?

The two times I have bought from PA_EXT, I received an email containing a link to the external website along with a redemption code that brought the cost to zero. Did you not receive that from PA_EXT?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

The two times I have bought from PA_EXT, I received an email containing a link to the external website along with a redemption code that brought the cost to zero. Did you not receive that from PA_EXT?

Thanks for the reply.  For years I have been checking my spam box before deleting the contents, but I suppose there is a chance I could have gotten an e-mail from PA that went to Spam and I didn't catch it.

I do have the invoice I downloaded the same day as the order.  I remember looking at the website for instructions but I don't remember if that was the same day or sometime after. I just have to assume I also looked through my e-mails. So, I can't say for sure they never sent out an e-mail.

Good news.  Earlier today, I used the PA Customer Support Wizard to open a ticket.  It looks like they replied with an activation code about 18 minutes ago.  ?   

• Like 2