XLN Audio Summer Sale (Exclusive)

Larry Shelby

2 hours ago, Marc Cormier said:

I’m waiting for the XO flash sale from a few years ago: $60.

Damn, I feel robbed, I paid 64$?

Edit, my bad, I paid $55.24 and got Melda Analog EQ thrown in, but I did have 1.74 DeluxeBucks ?

Edited by Kamikaze
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/26/2024 at 7:22 PM, Marc Cormier said:

I’m waiting for the XO flash sale from a few years ago: $60.

https://www.audiodeluxe.com/products/studio-tools/xln-audio-xo

Code SUMMER2024 $69.15, plus FREE IK Multimedia Obie One and $3.45 DeluxeBucks

https://www.jrrshop.com/xln-audio-xo

JRR shop is 64.15 with the code GROUP

I'm happier with the LIFE deals at JRR, AudioDelux and Plugin Boutique, but 16 days away from my first paycheck since June and my finances haven't been this stuffed in about 8 years. Sale is on for 11 more days. May have to hold out until Black Friday

Edited by Kamikaze
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I think that's a Glitch. Life is $89.40 for me, and the XLN site picks up my location, so no Tax is added. 

JRR, Audio Delux and PLuginBoutique are always cheaper than from XLN when these broader sales are on. One of the few companies I nearly have all their stuff from, and always from 3rd parties over the past 10 or so years. 

Edited by Kamikaze

I don't think it depends  on what you own. I can't see a price for XO, because I have it. But LIFE is listed for me as $89.40 not $62.40 as Overbit sees. 

I have XO, Addictive Drums, all but 4 Adpaks, all the KitPeices, but 2 and all four ADKeys, Retro Colour and Drum Shaper. I'm basically missing LIFE and Drum Trigger, so I think that pricing was a glitch.    

1 hour ago, overbit said:

I figured out this is regional limited. Prices shown to me become the same as yours if I use VPN.

So use JPN address VPN (or other JPN e-store) though not sure if XLN allows VPN at payment.

I tried using a VPN. The checkout process asked me to log into my account (which has my address) and at that point the cart updated itself to US pricing

• Sad 1