Up to 33% off IK Multimedia Pianoverse MAX, MAX Upgrade, and Gran Concerto 278:

cclarry

I went over to IKM to see if I could use my Jampoints to see if I could get a better deal.

Is it my imagination, or have IKM changed the maximum discount with JP use to 15% on items lest than €99.00, and 30% on items above €99.00?

I thought JP use was 30% off any eligible item regardless of price.

Is the 15% thing new?

48 minutes ago, Promidi said:

I went over to IKM to see if I could use my Jampoints to see if I could get a better deal.

Is it my imagination, or have IKM changed the maximum discount with JP use to 15% on items lest than €99.00, and 30% on items above €99.00?

Is the 15% thing new?

I haven't heard of any changes Promidi...so it's news to me!

https://www.ikmultimedia.com/userarea/jampoints/

"Every time you purchase/register a qualifying IK product, you get JamPoints™ calculated as a percentage of the product's suggested retail price. This percentage varies between full, upgrade, bundles, etc. You can redeem your JamPoints™ at any time while shopping in the IK Store or the Custom Shop to save up to 15% on items $/€99.99 and under, and up to 30% on items $/€100 and over"

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Promidi said:

Is the 15% thing new?

I noticed the change maybe a month or two ago.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Promidi said:

Is the 15% thing new?

It's been there for a few months now I think.

I was trying to work out the effective price for some recent deals and that's when I noticed the change.