Orchestral Tools 75% Off on Berlin Orchestra Inspire 1

PavlovsCat

53 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Nice find PC!

To all you kids out there,  getting praise from cclarry for posting a deal is the ultimate compliment. It's like Mr Miyagi telling you good job after a karate match (okay,  that's a super dated reference, but hey, most of us will recognize it!). 

I am honored.  Thanks, Larry! ? 

2 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I'm really tempted by this...but I REALLY.....REALLY....REALLY....don't need another orchestra....

not that that matters...LOL

How long ago did most of us go beyond the libraries and  plugins we needed cover some certain area of music or production and start rationalizing differences in recording techniques, instruments used, mics and mic positions, colorization (e.g, compressors).... ?

I'm definitely not pointing the finger at any one person,  because I'd be a total hypocrite to do that.  GAS isn't just a silly acronym --although it certainly is a silly acronym.  It's real and it's made a lot of developers rich. 

18 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

It's like Mr Miyagi telling you good job after a karate match (okay,  that's a super dated reference, but hey, most of us will recognize it!).

Anyone under 40: WTH is that guy talking about? 

MV5BODIyNzYwNjE4NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzA3MzQ3Mw@@._V1_.jpg

4 minutes ago, GoncaloL said:

From my understanding you can go kontakt way with that same code

You're right. The discount code works with the Sine Player or Kontakt version.  I agree with Paul and greatly prefer Kontakt to Sine Player, but OT does have a notice that they no longer support the Kontakt version and will not be doing updates. 

Although Sine is a fledgling it will most like get a whole lot better...
OT's target customers aren't "hacks" like myself, so they'll have to
step up if they want to keep that base engaged.  Just MO...YMMV

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

I'm really tempted by this...but I REALLY.....REALLY....REALLY....don't need another orchestra....

not that that matters...LOL

This is my game plan. ? 

IOW with 12 Orchestral Libraries and some independent instruments I think I'm good for now.

Edited by Bapu
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Fleer said:

You didn’t!

Did you?

Nope...it's just sitting in my cart ready to purchase...but most like not going to do it...