offline activation vs. help menu

So .. I'm into another reactivate cycle.  Last time I did it offline and picked up the countdown screen again .  I brought everything to the house for internet service this time.  I immediately got a "sign in to Bandlab" message instead of the normal reactivate toast.  

Clicking on sign in to Bandlab does Nothing. Going to the help menu and clicking sign in to Bandlab does Nothing. 

What am I missing this time around ?      mark

It won't let me. Using the help menu I get the same results... I get about a one sec. spinner but nothing else ever happens. Check my OP.   I closed and reopened CbB several times and rebooted the pc.  

I did another "offline" but , I was really wanting to get the update that just came out .    Thanks ..     mark 

Chrome is my default browser.  This is the "first" time I've had problems , Never a problem before. I did read in the release notes after updating my laptop , that the new product center now includes CbB. ??

I'll try again and make sure my firewall settings didn't get changed during my last MS update.  I'll probably wait until I finish the project I'm on now.        Thanks ..  mark

7 minutes ago, mark skinner said:

Chrome is my default browser.  This is the "first" time I've had problems , Never a problem before. I did read in the release notes after updating my laptop , that the new product center now includes CbB. ??

I'll try again and make sure my firewall settings didn't get changed during my last MS update.  I'll probably wait until I finish the project I'm on now.        Thanks ..  mark

If you do try again and it does not work, might I suggest downloading Firefox and make that your default browser - as a temporary measure.  You can always change your default browser back to Chrome when you are done.  (Asking someone to permanently change their browser is a bit of an ask)

That being said, there has to be something funky going on with your PC that is preventing Chrome from allowing CbB to activate.

My feeling is that there are heaps of users on this forum who have successfully been able to activate their CbB via Chrome.

• Like 1