GForce Minimonsta2 Patches Giveway (Save £9.99)

MusicMan

SyväT Tunteet By Tontario For Minimonsta2

SYVÄT TUNTEET - PRESET PACK FOR MINIMONSTA2 BY TONTARIO
Explore the depths of sound with Syvät Tunteet, a meticulously crafted preset pack for Minimonsta2 designed by artist, producer and sound designer Tontario. This collection blends traditional and creative sound design techniques with a special emphasis on ambient and techno music.

Tontario‘s emotionally charged and cinematic fusion of house, techno, and ambient music takes you on an unparalleled journey. His signature sound is evident throughout Syvät Tunteet.

Syvät Tunteet is designed to ignite inspiration and foster creativity. “I hope they can spark inspiration and that people evolve the presets into their own sounds,” Tontario adds. Dive into this pack and let the atmospheric and cinematic sounds of Syvät Tunteet elevate your music to new heights.

Notes

• Syvät Tunteet is Free to existing and new Minimonsta2 Owners until End of July.
  • Minimonsta owners can upgrade to Minimonsta2 for £39.99+VAT: Please login and add Minimonsta2 to the basket and the promo will be automatically applied.

https://www.gforcesoftware.com/products/syvat-tunteet-by-tontario/

Edited by MusicMan
  • Thanks 4

• MusicMan changed the title to GForce Minimonsta2 Patches Giveway (Save £9.99)
7 minutes ago, satya said:

Says I need minimosta 2 looks like I need PB Link

Do you have Minimonsta 2? If so you need to log in to your account before you can purchase the soundbank.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Do you have Minimonsta 2? If so you need to log in to your account before you can purchase the soundbank.

Yes, spot on. It's explicitly for V2 so they're doing a pre check first and requires it to be logged in.

For paid presets it makes sense as it stops people buying the incorrect packs, but for free it would be nice if they skip that step. There are some presets I've gotten for free because I knew I was likely to end up buying a particular synth down the track.

• Like 1