Prime Day 2024

Lionel

2 minutes ago, Lionel said:

Well, it's Prime Day worldwide.  Anyone find any good music gear deals?  Or, anything related like HDD/SSD/accessories/etc. Just curious ?

Good idea, Lionel! I'm a Prime subscriber and didn't even think about checking music related stuff until your thread. 

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

Good idea, Lionel! I'm a Prime subscriber and didn't even think about checking music related stuff until your thread. 

No prob!

On these big sale events, I’ve usually found accessories to be the best bet… like studio headphones, cables, HHDs/SSDs, memory cards, tuners, capos, guitar straps, strings, cases/bags, etc.

I’ll try to post any good deals that I find :)

• Thanks 1

I had forgotten about Prime Day and bought this Sunday because it was on sale for $299 instead of $464.99.  Today it is $291.57.

SAMSUNG 990 PRO SSD 4TB PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Hard Drive, Seq. Read Speeds Up to 7,450 MB/s for High End Computing, Gaming, and Heavy Duty Workstations, MZ-V9P4T0B/AM

Got it today and copying over all of my 2TB+ Kontakt files using this before I install it.  It was $19.99. Today it is $15.99

SSK Aluminum M.2 NVME SATA SSD Enclosure Adapter, USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) to NVME PCI-E SATA M-Key/(B+M) Key Solid State Drive External Enclosure Support UASP Trim for NVME/SATA SSDs 2242/2260/2280

I could've saved an additional $12.42.

Edited by Fwrend

45 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

I had forgotten about Prime Day and bought this Sunday because it was on sale for $299 instead of $464.99.  Today it is $291.57.

SAMSUNG 990 PRO SSD 4TB PCIe 4.0 M.2 2280 Internal Solid State Hard Drive, Seq. Read Speeds Up to 7,450 MB/s for High End Computing, Gaming, and Heavy Duty Workstations, MZ-V9P4T0B/AM

Got it today and copying over all of my 2TB+ Kontakt files using this before I install it.  It was $19.99. Today it is $15.99

SSK Aluminum M.2 NVME SATA SSD Enclosure Adapter, USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) to NVME PCI-E SATA M-Key/(B+M) Key Solid State Drive External Enclosure Support UASP Trim for NVME/SATA SSDs 2242/2260/2280

I could've saved an additional $12.42.

Those are both affiliate marketing links, not sure where you got them from, or if they're your affiliate marketing links, but you should change them to non affiliate links before this thread gets locked for violating the forum rules (affiliate marketing / affiliate marketing links are prohibited in the forum).  They both kick back money to the same affiliate marketer. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

Those are both affiliate marketing links, not sure where you got them from, or if they're your affiliate marketing links, but you should change them to non affiliate links before this thread gets locked for violating the forum rules (affiliate marketing / affiliate marketing links are prohibited in the forum).  They both kick back money to the same affiliate marketer. 

They take me straight to the Amazon listing. Maybe because I'm logged in? I don't know enough about it to know, sorry. I changed them - did that make a difference?

Edited by Fwrend

2 minutes ago, Fwrend said:

They take me straight to the Amazon listing. Maybe because I'm logged in? I don't know enough about it to know, sorry.

No apology necessary. I just don't want the thread shutdown. 

There’s TONS of lesser-known brand name items.

With that said…

If you’re in need of studio headphones, they’ve got some Audio Technica cans on sale.

They also have some nice Fender instrument cables on sale in their signature colors.

There are a couple of folks in this forum who have falsely reported me numerous times claiming that I use affiliate links. It resulted in some of my threads getting deleted-- and I wasn't even using affiliate links and never have.