Will NEXT be available as a standalone purchase at some point?

So as the title says - Will NEXT be available as a standalone purchase at some point?

I really enjoyed its simplicity with no real clutter during the beta period. Has all you need to create tracks without too much features getting in the way deflecting you from the real biz of creation. Sometimes less toys is good :D .. helps you focus better on the creativity 

• Thanks 1

You asked a question that 

1- Members of this form have no idea even thought we have asked the same of Sonar. 

2- Development staff visit this forum and lately they have  been on here a lot, so probably saw you post.   We can only assume they have been told by the Boss to not comment on pricing as it is nothing to do with them. What people are doing now is asking Bandlab directly. See the Sonar sub forum for a thread " I love Sonar" 

Posted (edited)
On 7/16/2024 at 5:28 PM, Sock Monkey said:

You asked a question that 

1- Members of this form have no idea even thought we have asked the same of Sonar. 

2- Development staff visit this forum and lately they have  been on here a lot, so probably saw you post.   We can only assume they have been told by the Boss to not comment on pricing as it is nothing to do with them. What people are doing now is asking Bandlab directly. See the Sonar sub forum for a thread " I love Sonar" 

Fair enough. However, I find it unusual that here we have an all NEW DAW where access to it is rather restricted vs getting it out there to increase its popularity. Right now its only people paying membership and beta people that have access to it. Most likely those paying membership will use New Sonar more than NEXT? Just very odd I think, for a new DAW essentially. As it is it feels like its buried already without a chance. 

Would make sense to me to sell it seperately outside of  membership to get it off the ground. Give it a fighting chance

Edited by aidan o driscoll