New free Arturia Soundbank: Amapiano Essentials for Pigments

audioschmaudio

4 minutes ago, MusicMan said:

Free back in June via APD, but nice that it's free for everyone directly on Arturia now instead.

Strange, how did I miss that? I check their website regularly. Are you sure it was that one?
Google search for "amapiano pigments free site:audioplugin.deals" gives zero results.

35 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Strange, how did I miss that? I check their website regularly. Are you sure it was that one?
Google search for "amapiano pigments free site:audioplugin.deals" gives zero results.

I already had this one too, but I wasn't totally sure. When I logged into the Arturria site after clicking the above link, it indicated that I already have it. In any case, there's no harm in posting it again. I bet someone will use this who didn't have it prior to your post.    

Edited by PavlovsCat

1 hour ago, audioschmaudio said:

Actually there were a couple in quick succession. It might have been the other one from APD and this one direct. I got it in June, so could've been this post too:

• Like 1

I downloaded and enabled this soundbank in Analog Lab V. I also had to enable it in Pigments, which showed there was one new Free soundbank, but knew that it was already downloaded, so it enabled immediately. ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Actually there were a couple in quick succession. It might have been the other one from APD and this one direct. I got it in June, so could've been this post too:

Oh, Larry was quicker again. I searched for it beforehand on this forum but didn't find it. Must've misspelled it or something.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

Oh, Larry was quicker again. I searched for it beforehand on this forum but didn't find it. Must've misspelled it or something.

He often is! ?

It's got the underscore in front of it in his post, which I suspect is why you couldn't find it. It's not a bad reminder anyway and John's comment is useful. I can't recall if I clicked add in Pigments or not now, so will check that too.