Sign in to Bandlab - Not Working -> Fixed after complete re-boot

I mostly use Sonar now, but trying to use my Cakewalk by Bandlab, and I can't activate as the usual sign-in via the help drop down isn't working?

Edited by icu81b4

1 hour ago, icu81b4 said:

sign-in via the help drop down isn't working?

It never works for me either. I have to use offline activation, the latest of which has brought the "buy sonar" nag screen back again. ?

2 hours ago, icu81b4 said:

I mostly use Sonar now, but trying to use my Cakewalk by Bandlab, and I can't activate as the usual sign-in via the help drop down isn't working?

Is it the sign in itself that's not working, or are you signing in and not seeing the app authorize? 

Yesterday i had to activate my CbB. Clicked "sign in to Bandlab" in the help menu. Firefox opened with a blank page and got stuck there. I shutdown the browser and repeated the same steps. This time i got the login page and it activated as expected.

My guess was that windows defender was updating and took hold of all bandwidth.

The reason being the pc had been offline over a month and needed it. At the second attempt it was done updating.

Thanks for the replies, sorry for the delay responding but I've been working. 

When I try and sign in via the help drop down, nothing happens, no prompt or login screen or anything. 

Also

I was signed in via the Bandlab assistant. - looged out of that, and the 'Log In' button does nothing.

• icu81b4 changed the title to Sign in to Bandlab - Not Working -> Fixed after complete re-boot
21 minutes ago, icu81b4 said:

Thanks for the replies, sorry for the delay responding but I've been working. 

When I try and sign in via the help drop down, nothing happens, no prompt or login screen or anything. 

Also

I was signed in via the Bandlab assistant. - looged out of that, and the 'Log In' button does nothing.

CbB is no longer tied to BandLab Assistant, so you would either need to sign into the app directly or use Cakewalk Product Center to do offline authorization

• Like 1