UAD Vintage Studio Bundle $59 at Plugin Boutique

DeeringAmps

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

I loves the Helio69 EQ on bass. Oxide tape is.. tape. Hitsville for that retro vibe. And who don't love some Fairchild?

And considering that you're a bassist, and a good one,  this recommendation caught my attention. I'll have to check this out. Thank you, my fellow enabler! 

Edited by PavlovsCat

27 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

And considering that you're a bassist, and a good one,  this recommendation caught my attention. I'll have to check this out. Thank you, my fellow enabler! 

Pick the Ja'Mon preset and then dial in to taste.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I would be sooooo broke right now if UAD hadn't started in with the min spend coupons -- OR -- if they had kept sending me the $25 vouchers....

(Now I know to wait a couple of days to spend the $25 thank you coupons!)

• Like 4

On 7/12/2024 at 4:41 PM, Fleer said:

Gonna get that bundle with my June25 coupon when it pops up at UAD central. 

I would love that deal and almost certainly buy it, but it states that it's a Plugin Boutique exclusive. So I'm guessing theres no hope that the UAD store will offer it.

I'd love to find out that it's happened before, because I'd buy the bundle and Capital Chambers. 

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

I would love that deal and almost certainly buy it, but it states that it's a Plugin Boutique exclusive. So I'm guessing theres no hope that the UAD store will offer it.

I'd love to find out that it's happened before, because I'd buy the bundle and Capital Chambers. 

does this mean its not going to count towards vouchers with UAD?