When hitting ALT+2 for Console View...is there a way...?

to have it open default to my second window full sized? I set up a template where it's already undocked and maximized. First time open loads perfect. If I ever minimize the Console view and hit ALT+2 it reopen it it opens it to a truncated window (on the correct second monitor.)

Is that a Windows thing or a Cakewalk thing? And might anyone know how to get it to re-open maximized? Thanks!

Sorry...I used the wrong terminology. It is saved as a workspace where the Console View populates full screen to the second monitor. Perfect.
If I close that window and then hit ALT+2, it opens to a smaller minimized window and not right back to full screen. Is there any way to have ALT+2 open "always" as full screen?

That kinda works...though I'm not sure I'm doing it totally correctly and my assumption is that's on a per project basis and not universal to a default workspace?

Long run...I'm trying to get those windows maximized and saved in the correct position for my workflow and assigned to number 1 so that anytime I hit 1 it brings it back to that state. If I can do that...then I should be able to technically assign a hotkey in the iMap software for lets say "Console View" (Number 1) and anytime I press that on my P1-M it opens it all back up to that default view.  Right now assigning ALT+2 does that but only opens it to a minimized state and not full window.

On that same train of thought...I'm wondering if there's a way to save a default way items open. Let's say Melodyne. It would be awesome if anytime I added it to a track it would open undocked, full screen on my second window. Also have certain parameters already set up in their such as turning off the alignment to the track grid. I feel like I waste so much time having to put it in this state anytime I'm doing tuning work.

I’m not understanding what you are doing wrong. For me I take all the views and size them etc I save that as a workspace and then every project I open uses that workspace.   

I used to have a bunch now 
I use only 2 like I demo in the video. Same set up for years now. 

The workspace opens fine just as I set it up.

If I shut down the Console view on screen 2 it takes several clicks to get it back to a full screen. I'm looking for 1 option that either always returns closed or minimized views to full screen as a default (Console, Piano Roll etc.) and not half sized OR...a hotkey option that opens it to it's maximum size on the second window. If it's the latter, hopefully I can then map the hotkey to the iMap software. ALT+2 sort of does this except again, hitting that combo only reopens it at half size. Hopefully that makes sense.

As it opens from the original workspace.
 image.thumb.png.03d71b731527a8518061b78bcd4f8705.png

Shut it down and hit ALT+2 and this is what I get which is less than a quarter of the original size.

image.thumb.png.724c71c5950eff089d50e9bb926be239.png

• Like 1