Softube Model 82 for $29

Larry Shelby

I'll wait until it's included "free" in Volume 7. And then I'll upgrade from 6 if there are some really good additions. I currently own 84 of their plugins and I lease to own the Flow Mastering system.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

35 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I lease to own the Flow Mastering system.

Bapu i have a doubt about their Flow Mastering system rent-to-own program, maybe you can help.

From my understanding you earn 2 credits for every dollar spent, credits that you can then use to buy the included plugins from the credit store. In other words, as they state, you get a 50% discount from the plugin list price.

Taking the Opto Compressor as example, in the credit store, it is listed as 149 credits (75$), so you can exchange your credits for the compressor.

The same compressor is at the current time on sale, and you can buy it for 49$, but not on credit store.

What i get from this is that with credits you cant take advantage of bigger sales and are stuck with 50% off all the time, is that correct?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, GoncaloL said:

Bapu i have a doubt about their Flow Mastering system rent-to-own program, maybe you can help.

From my understanding you earn 2 credits for every dollar spent, credits that you can then use to buy the included plugins from the credit store. In other words, as they state, you get a 50% discount from the plugin list price.

Taking the Opto Compressor as example, in the credit store, it is listed as 149 credits (75$), so you can exchange your credits for the compressor.

The same compressor is at the current time on sale, and you can buy it for 49$, but not on credit store.

What i get from this is that with credits you cant take advantage of bigger sales and are stuck with 50% off all the time, is that correct?

Yes, that is how I see it.

Edited by Bapu
  • Thanks 1