Sonible $20 Voucher

Larry Shelby

2 hours ago, jngnz said:

If you own any other smart product, you can now get smartEQ and smartComp for 39 bucks. Craaaaaaaazy!

Also works with smart:gate and smart:deess. $20 a pop is pretty great for them too.

Ug!  I already used my coupon for smart:gate when I thought the deal was up! Could have had smart:deess too! 🤦‍♂️

I'm only seeing smart:eq 4 for $39 - and I own it. (Also own smart:comp 2 and smart:limit) 🤣

Edited by Pat Osterday

6 hours ago, FZ1 said:

Sonible have made this a Two for One deal

The SummerSavings20 code still works.

I could upgrade smartEQ3 and amartComp and get true:balance, all for €58. 

Do Sonible have better deals for Black Friday?  Or other days...

On 7/5/2024 at 5:41 AM, cclarry said:

Use code SummerSavings20

https://www.sonible.com/shop/

$49 Minimum Spend

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊zzzzz

I shouldn't have ever bought Sonible EQ plugins...as I realize how badly it has made me at EQing and that my music doesn't sound professional as it should. 

My solution:

I bought Audio Evolution Mobile Studio for iPad, FabFilter Pro Bundle for iPad, FabFilter FX Creative Bundle for iPad, Startech USB C Hub ($19.99 89% off https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B09NZLKR9D ), and X31 Beetle SSD 512gb (on sale at Amazon https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0C4KQ6ZWL for $47.80 32% off) for my 10th Generation iPad.

Audio Evolution Mobile Studio (AEMS) has PDC currently for Audio Tracks only and requires no subscription.

I used this setup last night and works great!  I mixed down the song and I can really hear the separation of instruments and vocals so clearly now.  I didn't realize that Sonible EQ was muddying the mix until I mixed it myself using FabFilter plugins. 

I had to quick learn some basic EQ technics, but after a couple of videos, I was able to EQ my tracks much better than Sonible, iZotope, and other A.I. based EQ software.  So, the other "A.I." EQs was making the song sound bad and making me lazy at doing it myself at the same time!

I also learned the importance of listening to your favorite song to "retune" your ears every so often, because over time your ears will alchemate to the song your working on and you'll stop hearing problems in your mix.

All within 1 night, I was about to fix the song just using Pro-Q3, Pro-L2, Pro-MB, and Saturn. 

I can now clearly hear each instrument and vocal, and have them placed in the mix so perfectly that you can switch your hearing to each to listen to the intimate details of each vocal and instrument while the song is playing.  I never thought I would achieve this kind of clarity.  I thought it was suppose to sound like it does, but never realized it was what I was using that was messing me up.

I learned that I can "cut" the sides of the EQ and boost the "mid" of the EQ so that I could center my guitar in the mix, then I cut the left EQ on the right instrument and cut the right EQ on the left instrument.  I know about panning, but cutting the EQ works so much better than panning alone.  Using these methods I was able to mix the instruments in different positions in the stereo field to create a 3D effect AND you can listen to the intimate details of each! 

I would let you listen to it, but it's not my song.  You'll have a hear once it's finished.  I'm in collaboration with M.Bock Music on YouTube via Bandlab.  I introduced her to Bandlab.

Edited by GTsongwriter
  • Like 1