UJAM 44% off for two days

Brian Lawler

Celebrate the 4th of July with us!

For the next 48 hours, save 44% on all our products using the coupon code 4TH-OF-JULY-24*.

*Current promotions are excluded.

https://www.ujam.com/store/

Most of their stuff goes on sale for more than 50% off often, but this can be used for crossgrades, which were -50% in April but not as frequently offered.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Any idea what they mean by "current promotions?" It looks like all of the products are already on sale. So if there is one that has been on sale for $29 (62% off $79.99), is the 44% off the $29 price or the $79.99 price?

13 minutes ago, User 905133 said:

Any idea what they mean by "current promotions?" It looks like all of the products are already on sale. So if there is one that has been on sale for $29 (62% off $79.99), is the 44% off the $29 price or the $79.99 price?

I don't see all their products on sale. Only a few. And the coupon doesn't work with the ones that already are on sale. Because, as they said, "Current promotions are excluded"

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

I don't see all their products on sale. Only a few. And the coupon doesn't work with the ones that already are on sale. Because, as they said, "Current promotions are excluded"

Thanks for the reply.  I stand corrected.  For me the Full Bundle doesn't have a discounted %, and nor does the Odd Meters MIDI Pack, but on my PC, it looks like everything else has a discounted percentage. (I just triple checked; everything except those two are showing a discount % off of what I assume is List Price. Maybe I am seeing a webpage from yesterday that's in my PC's Cache.

If you don't mind looking up two things: What prices do you see for USYNTH Caramel and USYNTH New Titles Bundle? For Caramel, I see $79.99 (-76%) $19 and for the New Titles Bundle, I see $237.99 (-79%) $49.  But that might be in my browser's Cache from yesterday.

Thanks.

Edited by User 905133
removed request because because I found out the information in a different web browser

3 hours ago, User 905133 said:

Thanks for the reply.  I stand corrected.  For me the Full Bundle doesn't have a discounted %, and nor does the Odd Meters MIDI Pack, but on my PC, it looks like everything else has a discounted percentage. (I just triple checked; everything except those two are showing a discount % off of what I assume is List Price. Maybe I am seeing a webpage from yesterday that's in my PC's Cache.

If you don't mind looking up two things: What prices do you see for USYNTH Caramel and USYNTH New Titles Bundle? For Caramel, I see $79.99 (-76%) $19 and for the New Titles Bundle, I see $237.99 (-79%) $49.  But that might be in my browser's Cache from yesterday.

Thanks.

Maybe you're on this page? https://www.ujam.com/special-offers/
That page has nothing but discounts, of course.

grafik.thumb.png.5969493b3037c55cf743e34d8d52008e.png

But on the store page https://www.ujam.com/store I see mostly regular prices.

grafik.thumb.png.8161146995f6773f8b610d333ef9e03c.png