Cymatics - Limited Time: Download 50 Premium Sample Packs for FREE!

audioschmaudio

Posted (edited)

Cymatics are known for giving a lot of their stuff for free every now and then. Right now you can get 50 of them for free. If you've been following their freebies in the past you might already have a lot of them.

There's a catch though: You have to install their "Cymatics Hub", which is a download manager. I have no idea why.
Update: As mentioned by @MusicMan installing the Cymatics Hub isn't mandatory.

You can still go to Downloads anyway after ordering. So I don't think it's actually required. A lot of the sample packs are repeat freebies though, so people might already have these.

grafik.thumb.png.2ee06ec8f8b8ecbc072c23137ff6f3b5.png

Edited by audioschmaudio
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, audioschmaudio said:

There's a catch though: You have to install their "Cymatics Hub", which is a download manager. I have no idea why.

You can still go to Downloads anyway after ordering. So I don't think it's actually required. A lot of the sample packs are repeat freebies though, so people might already have these.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MusicMan said:

You can find the ones you haven't downloaded highlighted.  Always nice to to check out the ones with midi

50 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

You can find the ones you haven't downloaded highlighted.  Always nice to to check out the ones with midi

Do you mean with their downloader? Or just in the list on the download page?

6 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Good to know. I wasn't aware of that.

• Like 1