Audio Plugin Deals 20% Off 4th of July Sale

PavlovsCat

"For a limited time only, you can get a whopping 20% off any item in our store. That's right, any plugin, virtual instrument, sample library, or bundle you've been eyeing is now 20% cheaper. This is the biggest discount we ever give out every year, so don't miss this chance to save big on your music software needs.

To claim your 20% off, simply use the coupon code JULY4 at checkout. But hurry, this offer expires on July 10th at midnight EST. "

https://audioplugin.deals/

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 6

13 hours ago, PavlovsCat said:

"For a limited time only, you can get a whopping 20% off any item in our store. That's right, any plugin, virtual instrument, sample library, or bundle you've been eyeing is now 20% cheaper. This is the biggest discount we ever give out every year, so don't miss this chance to save big on your music software needs.

To claim your 20% off, simply use the coupon code JULY4 at checkout. But hurry, this offer expires on July 10th at midnight EST. "

https://audioplugin.deals/

If you said it ended on July 4th midnight EST, then I would feel a need to hurry. 😝

49 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

If you said it ended on July 4th midnight EST, then I would feel a need to hurry. 😝

Fortunately,  their sale goes until the 10th, so you and our other fellow Americans can enjoy 4th celebrations and fireworks. Just be careful with the fireworks,  you need those fingers to play. :)

Edited by PavlovsCat

5 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I suppose you do have a point -- to a certain extent. Django did pretty good without having all 10 digits. So does Tony Iommi.

Still, it is convenient to have all 10 digits, just in case. 

Haha. Yeah. Django was going to be my first example.