Listening to this song changed my mood for the better!  I love the haunting chords and scales that you use very much.  I got a little bit of a Bruce Hornsby vibe with the tone of your piano, that is, clean and crisp.  I look forward to your next song.

• Like 1

On 6/29/2024 at 10:29 PM, Lynn Wilson said:

Listening to this song changed my mood for the better!  I love the haunting chords and scales that you use very much.  I got a little bit of a Bruce Hornsby vibe with the tone of your piano, that is, clean and crisp.  I look forward to your next song.

Comments like yours is very rewarding and make me want to continue working with musical ideas. Bruce' The way it is was played here hundreds of times when it was on charts. The piano solo is awesome. Speaking of which, I have a friend here in Sweden who was an exchange student in the US way back and actually lived with the Hornsby family for one year. He said Bruce played the piano all the time. Anyway, I am very grateful for your feedback. Keep up the good work! 

• Like 1

Very Nice !   I agree about the Hornsby feel.  The song really seemed to come "alive" at the outro.

I felt like maybe the section before it was a little reserved ..  Probably just a volume thing with all the other instruments dropped out ??      

Loved it ..  it left me wanting more ..         mark

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mark skinner said:

Very Nice !   I agree about the Hornsby feel.  The song really seemed to come "alive" at the outro.

I felt like maybe the section before it was a little reserved ..  Probably just a volume thing with all the other instruments dropped out ??      

Loved it ..  it left me wanting more ..         mark

Right, perhaps I should have kept the bass and some of the rythm section in second last part.  Very glad for the positive responses. Thank you guys! 

• Like 1