No envelopes in bus..?

Dreamer

I used to be able to put gain/pan envelopes in buses with Sonar 8.5. But how is done in Bandlab? Looked over multiple YouTube videos, googled till my eyes bulged. Read old Garrigus Sonar books, to no avail. What's changed, is it doable? I read via the Edit Filter on tracks and buses, but there is no edit filter on the buses. How's it done?

2 hours ago, Dreamer said:

I used to be able to put gain/pan envelopes in buses with Sonar 8.5. But how is done in Bandlab? Looked over multiple YouTube videos, googled till my eyes bulged. Read old Garrigus Sonar books, to no avail. What's changed, is it doable? I read via the Edit Filter on tracks and buses, but there is no edit filter on the buses. How's it done?

D'oh! Or just click the "W".

Thanks SteveC. Found that out shortly before the posted answers, (Shift + B). But I swear I couldn't find this anywhere but for a posting here where someone mentioned that keyboard command.

As for that, D'oh! Or just click "W"....why post if you can't help?

3 hours ago, Dreamer said:

Thanks SteveC. Found that out shortly before the posted answers, (Shift + B). But I swear I couldn't find this anywhere but for a posting here where someone mentioned that keyboard command.

As for that, D'oh! Or just click "W"....why post if you can't help?

I did help by explaining more than I had to, and creating an image of what I referred to.

The "d'oh" was at me being a dummy for doing all that when I could have just written "click the W".

Good luck!

Okay, thanks. I just didn't understand what you meant by "W". Now I get it, (the automation button looks like a "W").

But most importantly, I didn't know how to view the buses on the track view. Without that, I couldn't do anything with the bus.  (Shift + B).

Thanks everybody...I got it now.

• Like 1