Orange Tree Samples Summer group buy - 60% off!

Yan Filiatrault

The Group Buy is presently at  50% off with 1080 people and on track to hit the highest discount level of 60% off when it reaches 1,200 people. Pretty smooth sailing, as long as everyone continues to share in forums, Reddit, and other social media about the Group Buy and your opinion of and experience with Orange Tree Samples libraries. 

I've been a huge fan of Orange Tree Samples from the early days from the original Strawberry electric guitar and Cherry electric bass (I've also provided professional advice over the years, but more than anything, I'm a huge fan of this developer's work; I've known brilliant  engineers, scientists, strategists, researchers in my career and would count Greg as an innovator in this space, as do most sample developers I know).  More than a decade later, no other sample guitar library or plugin can equal the realism and capabilities of Evolution. I would estimate that at least a dozen Kontakt sample developers I've known-- including direct competitors-- have privately praised Greg's libraries as being at another level,  even from their own guitar libraries. The biggest names in film (yep, that includes the guy you're thinking of)and games composition are customers / users. But it is the recommendations of known community members that gets people to consider a sample library or plugin, so please share with any relevant groups you're a part of.  

https://www.orangetreesamples.com/group-buy

Edited by PavlovsCat
  • Like 5

Just re-uploaded the playable mark tree freebie to make its controls accessible as Native Map parameters. If you use NKS hardware and that's useful to you, you can redownload it from the group buy page in your account.

Also... we're just about 100 participants away from reaching the highest discount tier at 60% OFF, at which point you'll be able to check out early!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Who has the Jazz Archtop and does it get much use. 

Also which acoustic?

Thinkin Archtop and Boutique Acoustic

I use  the Jazz Archtop regularly,  including two tracks I'm currently working on. I used it on my cover of ELO's "Can't Get It Out of My Head" for the improvised guitar parts during the verses. It's awesome for jazz, R&B, folk rock, acoustic rock and mellow rock.

I have yet to download and install Boutique Acoustic. I'm hoping to do that this weekend. I ran out of drive space and got a couple of new drives.

Edited by PavlovsCat

1 hour ago, kitekrazy said:

Who has the Jazz Archtop and does it get much use. 

Also which acoustic?

Thinkin Archtop and Boutique Acoustic

Regarding the archtop: "Get much use"- No, I am a collector.  It does have a great tone, although brighter than my Guild X-500 hanging on the wall.  I have always used flatwounds on it though, because I want the mellowwww -_-

• Like 1