Cakewalk horizontal drag bar too small

RexRed

Cakewalk horizontal drag bar too  small

Can't a little bit be added to the right of this drag bar so I don't have to fuss so much to center my mouse on it?

I use that bar a lot to move around in the song and it is too small. 

Thanks! 😊

Cakewwalk Drag bar too small.jpg

Edited by RexRed

Just so you know. There won't be any changes made to Cakewalk so not much point in making feature requests. Any feature requests will be for Sonar. 

Your issue is possibly with your screen resolution.  Your cursor looks a little narrower than mine.  As well as you are using a dark theme so it makes it hard to work. One reason I'm not to upset about letting Sonar expire and returning to Cakewalk. I totally can't work in dark themes. I'm hoping they will have a theme editor before they finally release it for sale. 

Here I have to use Mercury in Sonar and it's ugly. 

Screenshot (1166).png

Here's Cakewalk using a custom theme made by Scook ( ya we do miss him) 

Screenshot(1167).thumb.png.5397e014e1e062fde60db9925d102168.png

Edited by John Vere
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, John Vere said:

Just so you know. There won't be any changes made to Cakewalk so not much point in making feature requests. Any feature requests will be for Sonar. 

Your issue is possibly with your screen resolution.  Your cursor looks a little narrower than mine.  As well as you are using a dark theme so it makes it hard to work. One reason I'm not to upset about letting Sonar expire and returning to Cakewalk. I totally can't work in dark themes. I'm hoping they will have a theme editor before they finally release it for sale. 

Here I have to use Mercury in Sonar and it's ugly. 

Screenshot (1166).png

Here's Cakewalk using a custom theme made by Scook ( ya we do miss him) 

Screenshot(1167).thumb.png.5397e014e1e062fde60db9925d102168.png

I have been aware that Cakewalk by Bandlab will not get updated for many months.

The image I posted is of the new Cakewalk Sonar. I assume they are still updating that.

I hope the bar can be resized a bit at the bottom, it was the very first thing my eye drew to when I opened the new Sonar on my PC. 

It has turned out to be a bit of a nuisance trying to use the tiny little bar to navigate horizontally.

Edited by RexRed
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, pwalÂł said:

I guess it's resizing based on the zoom level, but a minimum size is possible in code

/goodluck

I was thinking that too. But it’s always the same size. It’s just like everything else in Sonar compared to Cakewalk. The new graphics make a lot of stuff almost invisible for many of us. I think it’s more related to screen resolution and unless you purchase a brand new hi res 40” wide screen monitor your hooped. 

I was trying to work in Sonar’s PVR on a bass track and I realized that I couldn’t see the note names? I made the blobs a little bigger and still couldn’t see. I have always used the same Blue that is first on the left of the colour palette. 
I had to change the colour to a light blue. 
So I opened the project in Cakewalk and I could easily see the note names. 
So this is the big mystery! Why are we all of a sudden working in the dark? 
I then discovered that my blue looked ok in Track view but was way darker and sort of purple in Sonars PVR. I then discovered none of the old colours looked right anymore. Those colours go back 30 year I do believe. 

• Like 1