Studio One Artist 6 Upgrade for $26

cclarry

• cclarry changed the title to Studio One Artist 6 Upgrade for $26

PRESONUS STUDIO ONE 6 ARTIST UPGRADE FROM ARTIST (ALL VERSIONS)

Artist from Artist?

10 hours ago, MusicMan said:

Shows $49.99 for me now..

I see that too and when i put in cart:

Coupon codes are not available for this manufacturer (Presonus)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

would be nice if he would add a Timer or something like that with these extremely time-limited deals

I think that is by number of licenses sold

The upgrade offer for artist to artist doesn't seem to be available on Presonus's store page, nor many other places. I hope they don't do away with it. I'd love to try Studio One, though if artist isn't going to be up-gradable at a discount, it'll be a no go.

Edited by Plumbee

You'll want to check out whatever Presonus products 3rd party sellers have to offer. A month or two ago, the PreSonus store removed pretty much everything except the subscription packages for Studio One Pro. They say it is temporary, and that a new store will eventually be available, but there's been no update since. We'll see. I have a feeling, they, like just about every competitor, are testing the subscription waters to determine how many people can be swayed to purchase a subscription to S1 Pro and all the add-ons before making further decisions about other forms of purchase.

• Thanks 1

Still a good deal at $49.99 though .. In my case I have Studio One v3 pro which to upgrade is €149. So I would get Artist 6 for $49.99 or about €46. I looked through the comparison and for what I use Artist seems to have all thats needed for most. That with the addition of enough external vsts 

OR is this only an upgrade from ARTIST, any version? Then forget what I said :D

Still holding out for Cakewalk NEXT though and that be at a cheap perpetual price. Really like it having spent a good bit of time with it during beta ( still have it at latest, hasnt bombed out yet )

Edited by aidan o driscoll

I was just able to get an educational license for Studio One Artist 6 for $49 at Sweetwater.  I don't think I need what's in Pro, and it seemed a good way of readying myself if the current free version of Cakewalk goes away.

• Great Idea 1