Softube Model 82 SH-101 & Model 72 MinimoogSynthesizer Plugins for $26 Each

cclarry

8 hours ago, cclarry said:

Bait and Switch...why advertise it if you're not going to sell it?

There's been a few of these from them lately.. he normally seems pretty straight up so I'd like to give him the benefit of doubt.. but it's getting harder to do that with these now too! 

• Like 2

This is happening too often for it to just be a “mistake”. I seem to remember reading in another forum the guy himself saying he double checks everything before he puts it out. Anyway, as, annoying as it is, I still buy most of my stuff from JRR. But it is still annoying. 

7 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

This is happening too often for it to just be a “mistake”. I seem to remember reading in another forum the guy himself saying he double checks everything before he puts it out. Anyway, as, annoying as it is, I still buy most of my stuff from JRR. But it is still annoying. 

I read that same comment from his as well.. unless he's not paying any attention to stock levels, but even that seems unlikely.

47 minutes ago, Fleer said:

In his defense, he often had glitches in our favor, priced too low, and stil honored them. 

Yeah that's what I mean.. if it wasn't for how good he's been up until now, I would completely cut him off. It's out of character for sure.

• Like 1

Assuming so - very limited quantities like a number of these anniversary deals.  I stumbled upon this early in the day on my phone but by the time I was able to check and see if anyone had shared the deal they were sold out.

FWIW I successfully grabbed Model 72 (already have the rest) with an order time of June 19, 2024 11:49:14 AM EDT

• Like 1