Reason 13 - Full $432 / Update $175 at Thomann

Luc

3 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I have 12 and for some reason I can't get behind it enough to upgrade. Maybe if it were $49 I'd do it.

+1

There was a sale like this for R12. This is when I picked it up. 

• Great Idea 1

13 minutes ago, Bapu said:

I have 12 and for some reason I can't get behind it enough to upgrade. Maybe if it were $49 I'd do it.

Exactly. One instrument and a few FX aren’t worth more than that. 

• Like 1

Their regular upgrade price is not in the same league as the more popular DAWs.  My Live 12 Suite didn't even cost $199,

Right now I can upgrade to Samplitude Pro Suite for the same price and get Soundforge, Spectral Layer Pro, with it for the same price.

You gotta hope fanboys are willing to pay that price.

Edited by kitekrazy

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Bapu said:

I did a Livestream about Reason 13 yesterday and that was pretty well what I was saying as well. Actually, I'd pay $99. I've upgraded pretty well every version since 2.5 as soon as they came out. But this one, at that price, isn't making me jump on the upgrade. There are some interesting things (some surprisingly useful) in it but not enough to justify what they're asking for it this time around.

Edited by Luc
  • Like 2

I waited to go from 11 Suite to 12 for a while - looks like I paid $68 for it.  I'd probably pay $68 for the 13 update for the synth, delay and few more effects.  The delay looks pretty well thought out - not that I need anymore delays of course!  $49 for sure.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Pat Osterday said:

I waited to go from 11 Suite to 12 for a while - looks like I paid $68 for it.  I'd probably pay $68 for the 13 update for the synth, delay and few more effects.  The delay looks pretty well thought out - not that I need anymore delays of course!  $49 for sure.

I bought an upgrade on cheap sale a while ago and waited for grace period to register so I went from 11 Suite and got 13.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 2