MeldaProduction 16th Anniversary Sale

cclarry

Not quite the degree of sale I was hoping for.  If a couple more products I don't have pop-up in sales at third-party retailers at 80% or more off, I just might get positioned to buy Complete for a cost I can stomach.  That or if some people use my referral code for the first time in several years ( a surprise I'm not anticipating) and throw me some referral credits.

So close! It burns!

Turning 50 next week.  I'll cross my fingers for luck but I hear it is all downhill from here.

7 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

Not quite the degree of sale I was hoping for.  If a couple more products I don't have pop-up in sales at third-party retailers at 80% or more off, I just might get positioned to buy Complete for a cost I can stomach.  That or if some people use my referral code for the first time in several years ( a surprise I'm not anticipating) and throw me some referral credits.

So close! It burns!

Turning 50 next week.  I'll cross my fingers for luck but I hear it is all downhill from here.

Many returns, anxious juan!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Anxiousmofo said:

I'll hit 52 on Thursday.  Not too bad - maybe a slight angle downhill. 🤣

Edited by Pat Osterday
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tianzii said:

Hint: MStarterFx is only 8.39€ on WA Production.

https://www.waproduction.com/bundles/view/mstarterfxbundle

and you get Progressive House Mega Pack 3 free.

Thanks.  That bundle contains all plugins arising from the free bundle, with the only difference being that it renders the nag screens gone in those products and further features (e.g., preset saving) are unlocked. I'm not sure buying it would get me very far in the bundle math equation.

Whoa, just noticed that there are some bundles that are discounted lower than the 55%.

They've dropped the FreeFX bundle to $17, which means that a first-timer could get it for about $5.

My favorite, MEssentialsFX, is 60% off.

So a first timer could get MEssentialsFX and the MFreeFX upgrade for about $70 by my conservative calculations.

That is just crazy.

The friggin' tuner in the FreeFX bundle is the best in the business at any price. Polyphonic, pitch-to-MIDI. I don't even know of another tuner that does both of those things, much less one that you can use for free.

• Like 2

So I've intentionally NOT bought any melda production plugins for a decade or more now as I'd read that only first time buyers get that 20% discount.

So they actually lost sales to me by having this policy.

I also wanted to see if the complete package would ever get a lot lower. Plus I had too many other brands and plugins to buy I wanted ahead of them.

So then I missed the boat on the $569 complete when it hit for that short time. I didn't have the cash that week... :(

At this point I'm getting to tired these days to research deeply the best way to get them all.

So what is the cheapest path to complete if another $500 deal doesn't come along?

Also, I do have a few of their plugins I've received for free. Does that exclude me from the 20% new customer discount?

4 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

They've dropped the FreeFX bundle to $17, which means that a first-timer could get it for about $5.

How can I get it for $5?

Side comment... Also be sure to log into your Melda account to check prices too. MSoundFactory is cheaper from Melda directly than the OP, plus you get more credit on the purchase buying directly from Melda.

Just now, LHG said:

How can I get it for $5?

As mentioned above, the $10 email sign up credit and 20% discount are a one-time thing. I would never recommend using the 20% on something to save a few bucks... Sit on that one (the 20% in particular) for a bigger bundle for when the time comes and can save you significantly more. The $10 one is not as critical and has more value against a smaller purchase anyway.

6 minutes ago, mettelus said:

I would never recommend using the 20% on something to save a few bucks... Sit on that one (the 20% in particular) for a bigger bundle for when the time comes and can save you significantly more. The $10 one is not as critical and has more value against a smaller purchase anyway.

You can only use the 20% referral discount on your very first purchase from their site, though, right?

From their site:

"Any new customer who uses your code during checkout gets a 20% discount...."