MeldaProduction 16th Anniversary Sale

cclarry

This had the whiff of a 50% off everything sale, and yep, it's 55% (or more) off everything at Melda's own site. That includess bundles, upgrading the FreeFX bundle to the pro versions, etc.

How to get the most for your money:

First time buyers, subscribe to the newsletter, get a referral code, and hit it as hard as you can with that first-timer discount. If you're wondering what to get, start by upgrading the Free bundle, it'll run you about $10 with the newsletter credit and the referral discount.

The initial bundle I recommend is the MEssentialsFX bundle, which lives up to its name, and with that and what's in the Free bundle, you'll have with what I consider to be the most useful plug-ins in their lineup. MTurboReverble is the best I've heard, MTurboDelay is a vast multi-tool, MAutoDynamicEQ is among the most powerful dynamic EQ's in the industry, and so on.

The major ones in the MEssentialsFX bundle address the matter of the utilitarian UI's that many find off-putting. Some are "LE" versions, but the features you don't have access to in the LE's involve being able to do things like code your own reverb algorithms and design your own delays. Unless that sounds like something you want, you're not missing anything.

If you're a first time shopper, you can probably snag the bundle for around $50 by stacking the referral bonus and the newsletter credit. MTurboReverble is worth that all by itself.

If you're looking to level up your bundles, be sure to log in and check your personal deals. They have a mysterious formula for crediting plug-ins you already own that are in the bundle, and the prices usually come out lower than expected. Whenever I tried to figure it out myself, I always overestimated.

As ever, bundle licenses not only grant you all updates for the life of the company or your own life, whichever ends first, but if they add plug-ins to the bundle, you get licenses for those as well. The Free bundle usually gets at least one a year added to it. MTotalFX and MComplete usually grow by a couple every year. Sort of the opposite of a subscription; you pay once and you keep getting more products over time.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I have a referral code if someone wants to use that one (PM me), I could really use some help to get towards that complete bundle as my funds are pretty much non-existent😆. However, there are many on this forum who deserve to have their referral code be used so it's your choice.

Melda rules.

PS: I could also trade in an unregistered plugin here or there in exchange for your purchase with my ref code

Edited by Solidos
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Solidos said:

I have a referral code if someone wants to use that one (PM me), I could really use some help to get towards that complete bundle as my funds are pretty much non-existent😆. However, there are many on this forum who deserve to have their referral code be used so it's your choice.

Melda rules.

PS: I could also trade in an unregistered plugin here or there in exchange for your purchase with my ref code

?????

That's not the way to go about it unless Melda has changed.  Always wait for their sales and buy direct.  The discounts get bigger than going 3rd party.  To get everything was a long time in the making. 

As for these referral codes we all have them and we think there's a slim chance someone on this forum doesn't have a Melda plugin.   This is the first I've seen with the plugin broker approach.

1 minute ago, kitekrazy said:

?????

That's not the way to go about it unless Melda has changed.  Always wait for their sales and buy direct.  The discounts get bigger than going 3rd party.  To get everything was a long time in the making. 

As for these referral codes we all have them and we think there's a slim chance someone on this forum doesn't have a Melda plugin.   This is the first I've seen with the plugin broker approach.

You misunderstood that completely. I was just saying that if someone decides to use my ref code I could also give them a plugin code I have lying around (not a Melda plugin).

I also clearly stated that there are others who deserve their ref code to be used, cclarry would be at the top of the list of that, given how much work he puts into the forum. I have no clue if he already has MComplete or not though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Solidos said:

You misunderstood that completely. I was just saying that if someone decides to use my ref code I could also give them a plugin code I have lying around (not a Melda plugin).

I also clearly stated that there are others who deserve their ref code to be used, cclarry would be at the top of the list of that, given how much work he puts into the forum. I have no clue if he already has MComplete or not though.

If you buy from Melda you get full credit where from PB only half.

You can also do their rent to own and I have no idea how long that takes.

It took me a long time to get everything.  I started out by going with their MB plugins.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

get a referral code

Hello! Newbie here... Almost ready to go and buy MSoundFactoryLE and upgrade MFreeFXBundle to pro.

Maybe MEssentialsFXBundle...

Could You enlighten my poor soul how to get this "referral code”? :)

Ps: Just playing with music for fun. So many toys to try! 😁 

• Great Idea 1

7 minutes ago, marceli7 said:

Hello! Newbie here... Almost ready to go and buy MSoundFactoryLE and upgrade MFreeFXBundle to pro.

Maybe MEssentialsFXBundle...

Could You enlighten my poor soul how to get this "referral code”? :)

Ps: Just playing with music for fun. So many toys to try! 😁 

A Referral code is just a code that everyone gets who bought one item through Melda's website. It gives first time buyers 20% off and the one who gave you the ref code gets 10% back in credits. I've sent you a PM if you want to use mine.

There are indeed a whole lot of toys to play with, especially when it comes to Melda 🫠

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Rational said:

I'm waiting for the $569 price to come around again for the everything bundle. Then I'm in.

I’ll sell you mine for an even $550. 

• Great Idea 1

2 hours ago, marceli7 said:

Hello! Newbie here...Almost ready to go and buy MSoundFactoryLE

Nice, MSoundFactoryLE comes with a lot of useful sounds. With either MSoundFactoryLE or the full version, once you have it registered, go into the preset manager and hit the "download presets" button. There are hundreds of excellent user-created sounds in there. It also has a (not surprisingly) deep-featured arpeggiator.

I got MSoundFactoryLE a while back and they have stayed true to their pledge to keep making more instruments for it. 

It looks like the sale is going to go on for a couple of weeks, so you have time to try out the plug-ins in MEssentialsFX if you're not sure.

Don't forget to sign up for their newsletter to get the 10 euros credit before you buy.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

When did that happened ?

This time last year they did 65% off all bundles and then first time buyers could get 20% off after the discount and the $10 sign up bonus was the best I remember in recent memory.

For some reason I was thinking it got in the $550 range close to when they started offering it many years ago with some sales 

Best deal ever was submitting guitar recording for credits plus the sale at the same time last year.  If you owned recording equipment and a bunch of guitars / amps could easily get it free in a weekend worth of recording.