Father's Day 10% Off Your Cart at KVR Marketplace

Larry Shelby

If you have enough KVR points to get that maximum discount, the UAD bundles are quite a good deal with this code, especially the 76, pick 3+2 and pick 6. $31ish per plugin.

Do note picking singles in the UAD store with its $25 coupons after every purchase might turn out be cheaper for non-Europeans the more plugins you want to get.

• Like 4

On 6/15/2024 at 2:55 AM, jngnz said:

If you have enough KVR points to get that maximum discount, the UAD bundles are quite a good deal with this code, especially the 76, pick 3+2 and pick 6. $31ish per plugin.

Do note picking singles in the UAD store with its $25 coupons after every purchase might turn out be cheaper for non-Europeans the more plugins you want to get.

I've wanted Capitol Chambers for a long time.  What are some of their plugins you'd (or anyone else who wants to weigh in) recommend? 

Also happy Father's Day to the this forum's daddy, @cclarry, and to all of my fellow dads. I can sincerely say that being a father has been the greatest honor of my life, so why not use it as an excuse to get ourselves something that brings us so much pleasure?

Okay,  with that remark, I'm anticipating that my forum accountability partner is about to weigh in. But I've wanted Capitol Chambers since it was released... 

Capitol Chambers wouldn’t even make my top 10 reverbs, to be honest.

Sound City, on the other hand, is like a cheat code to put any source in a realistic space and combine as needed, and it’s also a reverb if you want it to be.

I also love the dbx160, 1176 and Distressor even though they’re admittedly boring picks.

Don't really use anything else much even though I own all of it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Okay...you twisted my arm!  Happy Father's Day to me!

LP New.jpg

I love it! It reminds me of one of my late brother's guitars when we were young and playing in our family band (he also lived in Michigan for a time). What's the model?