Softube Premium extra discounts (check your emails)

Yan Filiatrault

Recommend a friend and save

We're thrilled to have you as one of our Premium Members and we really hope you enjoy being a part of our community as much as we enjoy having you. 

As a little thank you, we want to treat you to 10% off all our hardware and 15% off all our plug-ins* — even if they're already on sale!

Below you'll find an exclusive code that will work twice, so you can spread the love and share it with a person of your choice. Don't think too long and hard about who you want to share it with though, your exclusive code will be valid for one week only! 

Click the button below to get your exclusive code and get

15% off plug-ins*

and

10% off hardware

(button on email)

Edited by Yan Filiatrault
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Fleer said:

That 10% off hardware could come in handy when the new Fader control is launched. 

Unless it's released in the next few days and there's no promo code required on launch, I think we're out of luck there:

10% promo code discount valid on all hardware purchased at softube.com between June 11 and June 18, 2024. Promo code cannot be combined with other promotional codes. Unique promo code valid to be used twice following the terms specified above.

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

Recommend a friend and save

We're thrilled to have you as one of our Premium Members and we really hope you enjoy being a part of our community as much as we enjoy having you. 

As a little thank you, we want to treat you to 10% off all our hardware and 15% off all our plug-ins* — even if they're already on sale!

Below you'll find an exclusive code that will work twice, so you can spread the love and share it with a person of your choice. Don't think too long and hard about who you want to share it with though, your exclusive code will be valid for one week only! 

Click the button below to get your exclusive code and get

15% off plug-ins*

and

10% off hardware

(button on email)

Yan, what's the link in the email? I assume it goes to a page on the Softube site; I'm thinking that for those who didn't get the email, they may still be able to access the link on the site.

I didn't get an email, but I've noticed I don't get a lot of these kind of marketing offers from various companies. I think some email providers are maybe too diligent in their spam filtering. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Craig N said:

Yan, what's the link in the email? I assume it goes to a page on the Softube site; I'm thinking that for those who didn't get the email, they may still be able to access the link on the site.

I didn't get an email, but I've noticed I don't get a lot of these kind of marketing offers from various companies. I think some email providers are maybe too diligent in their spam filtering. 

It's personalised. If someone is sure they won't use it, I don't believe it's tied to their account though.

• Like 1