Output Movement

Larry Shelby

2 hours ago, Brian Lawler said:

If you own Studio One you might already own Movement-  Presonus gave it away at some point.  Not sure for how long, but mine is dated 2021.  If you have it it will be in your https://my.presonus.com/products/all

?You just saved me $49. Thank you so much. I’ve owned the smallest Eris monitors for the last couple years and found the code in my acct just now

Edited by dumbquestions
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Well, apparently all of them are registered now. Probably being sold on KVR Forum now. ?

Sadly, that's not even a joke. It's happened a number of times. 

Technically, selling free/giveaway software is a form of piracy by the express statement of the major software developer's association (the name escapes me at the moment). But if you visit the various forums where people resell software,  there's no shortage of people doing just that.  

1 hour ago, PavlovsCat said:

Sadly, that's not even a joke. It's happened a number of times. 

Technically, selling free/giveaway software is a form of piracy by the express statement of the major software developer's association (the name escapes me at the moment). But if you visit the various forums where people resell software,  there's no shortage of people doing just that.  

that would be the MSDA , shurely ?