UAD $25.00 off plugins

jesse g

I can get the Producer Bundle for $74 with the coupon.  I already have 3 of the included plugins but there's 13 I don't have for $5.7 each. Not bad!

I'll probably get this bundle but what bothers me is that it'll not count a cent if I wanna buy a bigger bundle in the future.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 1

30 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I can get the Producer Bundle for $74 with the coupon.  I already have 3 of the included plugins but there's 13 I don't have for $5.7 each. Not bad!

I'll probably get this bundle but what bothers me is that it'll not count a cent if I wanna buy a bigger bundle in the future.

Yep....go large or go home!  I got the Signature Bundle for $149 on a mistake about a month ago!

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Antal Nusselder said:

I was contemplating that as well. As a fellow keys afficionado, how do you feel they stack up to other options @Simeon Amburgey?

I actually have not had a chance to check them out in depth but thought it was a great opportunity to add them to research and feature them at a later time. I did have a brief time testing them out when I was trailing their SPARK Sub but the time constraints made it difficult to get too deep with them.
Here is a video I did during my trial period ;^)
I do have to say that I have been using Captial Chambers, the LA-2A Silver, quite a bit! ;^)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, cclarry said:

Yep....go large or go home!  I got the Signature Bundle for $149 on a mistake about a month ago!

44 plugins for $149 in the Signature Bundle works out to same cost per plugin as 22 Plugins for $74 in the Producer Bundle. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Kal S said:

44 plugins for $149 in the Signature Bundle works out to same cost per plugin as 22 Plugins for $74 in the Producer Bundle. 

The challenge might be if/when you want to upgrade to the full bundle. You might end up paying lots more for the upgrade for the second part of it. UA favours new customers more and doesn't always give you any credit for what you already own, so outright purchase are often better.

• Like 1