NI $50 Loyalty Voucher

cclarry

11 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

As I mentioned in another thread: I don't  believe everything new will be part of Komplete 15 UCE, as there would be 0 incentive for anyone to get on the 50 USD tier of their upcoming Subscription scheme. 

That would be a first 

At what point does one realize Komplete is all about bloat.  It comes and goes with me but their Native Asshat which always breaks starts to me me think of not buying anything new from NI. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, cclarry said:

If you purchase the Traktor Control CD's for $9 you can get Komplete Standard Upgrade from Select (or Kontakt)
for $158.50!

Wow, that seriously should be another thread, @cclarry. Komplete Standard is easily the most important software for me (I heavily use sample libraries and most of them are in Kontakt; it is the gold standard).  That's an amazing deal. I think I paid nearly $600 US for the first version of Komplete many years ago. 

NI seems to have customer loyalty on their software.   I bought Kontakt 2 when it came out in a box at a local GC.  It came with orchestra sounds that were great for one starting out.  I don't think Gigastudio 3 was released yet and after having different versions of Gigastudio where the limits were by tracks and PC hardware could be quirky despite having GSIF drivers, having money to buy something nice like GOS was out of reach.   It was time to try Kontakt.   That was when DX was still a think and don't remember if Kontakt had DX support.  Some DAWs needed a VST wrapper.  

They always offered crossgrades and I never paid over $300 for Komplete. 

We like shiny and new but the older stuff are the real gems.  Few people take time to learn Reaktor, Battery, or even FM7.  People use Kontakt as a rompler.  I'm the chief of sinners in that regard. 

• Like 1

On 6/15/2024 at 12:11 AM, cclarry said:

If you purchase the Traktor Control CD's for $9 you can get Komplete Standard Upgrade from Select (or Kontakt)
for $158.50!

Tried it , no go , i don't think the vaucher applies on HW stuff

I tried it Larry , before posting , i even tried the upagrade wioth an expansion , it says not valable for promotion products .... my upgrade is for KU