NI $50 Loyalty Voucher

Larry Shelby

Get $50 off

As a thank you for your loyalty, we are giving you $50 off when you spend over $200 on instruments, effects, and sounds.

Simply use the code below at checkout to save:

SUMMER24_USD    

This e-voucher is valid on all Native Instruments software downloads. It is not valid on edu licenses, hardware, NKS partner products, and subscriptions. Savings are calculated based on suggested retail prices (MSRP). The e-voucher can not be combined with other vouchers. It is valid until July 8th, 2024.

https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/summer-of-sound-2024/

• Like 4

Posted (edited)

Looks like it stacks on the komplete sale / upgrades. Is there anything for $0.50 to put me over the $200 threshold?

Edited by JT3Jon

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Kirean said:

Doesn't seem to work with anything fun.

its basically their attempt to sweeten the deal to get you to upgrade Komplete. Problem is, two of the things I would be interested in, aren't in Komplete yet. So there goes that. 

Edited by Nitrate Audio

Just now, Nitrate Audio said:

its basically they attempt to get you to upgrade Komplete. Problem is, two of the things I would be interested in, aren't in Komplete yet. So there goes that. 

Yeah. Absolutely no reason to buy the new stuff individually if it's gonna get added to an upgrade later.

That last year's glitch sale seemed like it was aimed for people who have already bought a ticket into their ecosystem. Wish they'd repeat things like that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JT music said:

The coupon does not apply to prices that already have discounts, who could I use this for...?? The coupon is somewhat useless for price hunters...

Cart total has to be $200 or more.  I did the Komplete Upgrade from Select for $199.50 and a Machine Expansion for $14.50, making the
total $214 = $50=$164

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Cart total has to be $200 or more.  I did the Komplete Upgrade from Select for $199.50 and a Machine Expansion for $14.50, making the
total $214 = $50=$164

I loaded the cart with more than $200 in instruments with a -50% offer and it does not accept the $50 coupon because it does not apply to items that already have a discount...

1 minute ago, JT music said:

I loaded the cart with more than $200 in instruments with a -50% offer and it does not accept the $50 coupon because it does not apply to items that already have a discount...

My upgrade already has a 50% discount and the code still worked.  Are you logged in?