Audio Assault American Deville * Inspired by the Fender Hot Rod Deville.

cclarry

22 hours ago, Sidney Earl Goodroe said:

Will this amp work in amp locker or do you need ReAmp for it to work?

Did you find the answer you were looking for?

I couldn't tell you myself as I've always had everything released at whatever point in time, so couldn't actually tell you. But it's only $5, not much to find out 🥸or you could give support a buzz?

Posted (edited)

Looking through my download folders I don't have a single file for that particular amp, it's part of ReAmp 2, which is part of Amp Locker now days, IDK, it gets a little confusing, but I would say the answer is you would need ReAmp 2 which runs inside Amp Locker which is free

But I could be wrong, it's happened once before, I thought I was wrong but turned out I was wright🥸

Edited by Heath Row
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Heath Row said:

Looking through my download folders I don't have a single file for that particular amp, it's part of ReAmp 2, which is part of Amp Locker now days, IDK, it gets a little confusing, but I would say the answer is you would need ReAmp 2 which runs inside Amp Locker which is free

But I could be wrong, it's happened once before, I thought I was wrong but turned out I was wright🥸

Yeah. Confusing. I usually open Reamp 2 in amp locker and then look at what amps/ fx are showing as demos. That's the easiest way to see what ones you don't have.

• Like 1