Mastering the Mix Limiter FREE

satya

On 6/4/2024 at 6:49 PM, Lamia6 said:

Promo seems busted or something. They send a "link" and all it does is send them back a message saying "Get Updates".

That's what it did for me, using my iPhone. And the message does nothing when I tap on it.

I swear, if a college fraternity made pledges go through what I did to get a non-functioning message that reads "Get Updates," they'd get their charter revoked.

Since I avoid Instagram about like most people avoid panhandlers, of course I needed to re-download their app on my phone, then log in all over again. Once I did that I kept getting the limiter message flash before me for about a second before a screen labeled "Reels" replaced it that was pretty much as I imagine Instagram to be, an endless parade of videos of imbeciles imploring me to "like" or "follow" them. Which if asked to do at gunpoint, I would have chosen the relative peace of the alternative.

Is this why they stopped making new episodes of Black Mirror? Fad pastimes have gotten so asinine and representative of humanity's worst tendencies that their satires couldn't keep up? The characters in that episode where the entire society runs on how many "likes" or "dislikes" they get seemed dignified compared to this.

But I like Mastering the Mix' software and having begun, I had to see it through. Managed to tap on the original post before the lost souls started their march.

I felt like I was in that scene in The Magic Christian where the millionaire fills a vat with raw sewage and throws a bunch of money in so that he can watch the businessmen jump in after it. Except that it's a freaking plug-in, which I already have hundreds of, and at the end of it all, I didn't even get the promised license. Like one of those "learned helplessness" ordeals that they put lab animals through so that they can test antidepressants on them.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/5/2024 at 1:30 PM, charliex said:

Working for me right now, from mobile device 

Did you actually get the license? Where does it show up?

What happened in my case is that I posted "Limiter," then got a DM from them with a link saying that they were excited for me to get the limiter and to click on the link if I was ready to get it now.

Clicked on the link and got a simple reply saying "Get updates."

Same thing from both laptop and phone.

Edited by Starship Krupa

Just now, Starship Krupa said:

I've not seen that, so maybe there's a license somewhere in limbo.

I had the same reply, then I DMed limiter and received a link and immediately got the limiter. Try it and report back if it worked for you too. 

41 minutes ago, PavlovsCat said:

I had a response to type "limiter"(without the quotes) in a DM and it worked. Give it a try and please post the result.

I did try that at one point and got the "Get updates" reply. Did they send your code via Instagram or email or what?

Eh, mastering limiters I got plenty of, just wanted to see their take on it.

Ok I tried to DM "limiter" and got no longer available in the auto  reply. So  finally tried on my phone (Andriod). The link that says "Get Updates" on computer, says "Complete RSVP" on an Andriod phone. Click that, and you have to enter your email address, hit send, then it takes you back to the Insta messenger page, and the link then shows up for the freebie.

Think the instruction manual to get this freebie is bigger than the manual to use it,

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
32 minutes ago, Starship Krupa said:

I did try that at one point and got the "Get updates" reply. Did they send your code via Instagram or email or what?

Eh, mastering limiters I got plenty of, just wanted to see their take on it.

I received a link via Instagram DM that led to a page where I registered and downloaded the plugin. 

Edited by PavlovsCat

I had clicked the "grab the plugin" button numerous times and it didn't work -- although 20 minutes later, it worked. But I also then sent a message just containing the word "limiter" in response to the Hyperbits Masterclass account. This was the response: 

"You need to click the “grab the plugin” button to access it

If for some reason that message isn’t available, then send the word limiter and then follow those steps"

After I sent the word limiter, I received the correct link and registered to get the free limiter. 

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

Did you actually get the license? Where does it show up?

What happened in my case is that I posted "Limiter," then got a DM from them with a link saying that they were excited for me to get the limiter and to click on the link if I was ready to get it now.

Clicked on the link and got a simple reply saying "Get updates."

Same thing from both laptop and phone.

Hi! For me just click on the message, name, email and the license in my email.

Edited by charliex