PSP Audioware PSP 2445 EMT Sale for $24.50

cclarry

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Aye…but all the people we’re dealing with here know where JRR is. 

But the search facility at JRR is by far the worst I have ever seen, so a direct link is welcome.

Not that I'm buying this, honestly!

Edited by Technostica
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Zoukiman said:

$16.98  do we need a code or it was yesterday deal? $19.19 today...

No it looks like the extra deal is over, or they have fixed up the price. They were the only one with it that price, so it's possible it might have been a mistake. Gotta be quick!

47 minutes ago, Pat Osterday said:

Still on the fence... love PSP and so many good reviews... but really don't "need" another reverb!  (Of course most of us don't "need" any more plugins of any type!)

I generally dislike plate reverbs (personal preference), but some people recommend this as an alternative to use instead of plates, but still capture that plate feel and I definitely prefer it to the vast majority of plate reverbs. I'm glad I own it and have gotten quite a lot of use out of it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MusicMan said:

No it looks like the extra deal is over, or they have fixed up the price. They were the only one with it that price, so it's possible it might have been a mistake. Gotta be quick!

Are you in US? I checked almost straight after you posted. At checkout VAT was added   

28 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

Are you in US? I checked almost straight after you posted. At checkout VAT was added   

No I'm not, but when I posted it, it was showing $16.98 for me, but today it's showing $19.19 too.

These prices will be excluding VAT though I believe, but it was definitely cheaper a few days ago.

• Like 1