PSP Audioware PSP 2445 EMT Sale for $24.50

cclarry

46 minutes ago, MrFigg said:

$20.58 on JRR with code GROUP. 

so…what makes it better than all the other verbs Fleer :) ?

I don't know if it's 'better,' but it sounds great! I have a *lot* of great verbs (all the UADs and Relabs, IK etc) and this one is still pretty special.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Craig Fowler said:

I don't know if it's 'better,' but it sounds great! I have a *lot* of great verbs (all the UADs and Relabs, IK etc) and this one is still pretty special.

I thought I had all the verbs in the world. Same as all the amp sims in the world. 
So…what is it that’s pretty special. (Apart from the GUI which usually lures me in to unnecessary purchases). 

• Like 1

Very clean and natural sounding IIRC. If you're already well-stocked, you probably don't need it - I have so many that I forget I have it sometimes! But when I pull it up, I always like how it sounds.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, charliex said:

I swore I wasn't going to buy any more reverbs but ...15 more reverb plugins and I'm done for all my life ?

Did you try it first. 

• Like 1

+1 !

I also really really like this one.  I've got a bunch of verbs like the rest of us, and I cycle through them. But I always come back to this one. Valhalla Vintage Verb is in that category too, although this one is a lot less "fiddly" than VVV.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

Did you try it first. 

Yeah, I always try. It was on my list for a while, $20.58 it's so hard to say no. When it was at $20 in PA I couldn't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, charliex said:

Yeah, I always try. It was on my list for a while, $20.58 it's so hard to say no. When it was at $20 in PA I couldn't.

Yeah. But I recognise the gas in the phrase “hard to say no”. I’m struggling with the illness. That said, two of the reverbs I use most are by PSP. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Great price from JRR Shop. Instant delivery. Register the serial number he gives you in the PSP account. Register and authorize the iLok license PSP generates. Download and install. Easy peasy. The UI is now scalable. 150% on my 4K display looks excellent. Simple, easy to navigate UI. Two plate reverbs (the 244 and the 245). Can be used separately or together. If you open the extra settings box at the bottom, you can select the order if used together (244->245 or 245->244). I really like my other PSP plugins. I have no doubt that this one will find a place in my music.

If anyone is interested, here's PSP's short intro video.

Edited by John Maar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, John Maar said:

Great price from JRR Shop. Instant delivery. Register the serial number he gives you in the PSP account. Register and authorize the iLok license PSP generates. Download and install. Easy peasy. The UI is now scalable. 150% on my 4K display looks excellent. Simple, easy to navigate UI. Two plate reverbs (the 244 and the 245). Can be used separately or together. If you open the extra settings box at the bottom, you can select the order if used together (244->245 or 245->244). I really like my other PSP plugins. I have no doubt that this one will find a place in my music.

If anyone is interested, here's PSP's short intro video.

$20.58 with code GROUP

https://www.jrrshop.com/psp-2445

I've learned when they have some bloke giving a testimonial saying it's his grandmothers favourite plug in and a picture of him (cheesy emotional piano music is a new one)

you know you don't need to buy it.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Aye...but ya left off da link Matey! Arghhhh

Aye…but all the people we’re dealing with here know where JRR is. 

Edited by MrFigg
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1