Klevgrand OneShot Jazz kit released. (Intro 57% off)

MrFigg

2 hours ago, jngnz said:

You don’t need this

Hahaha. No. And I didn’t need any of the other packs I bought. OneShot is brilliant though :)  

Thanks for the concern though. 

22 minutes ago, SmokeyJ628 said:

Yeah, I got the same email.  I was refering to Klevgrand in my message.

Aa. I realised that after I replied but I was too busy clapping my cats to edit :):). But tell them. You may get a job in accounts :)

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

Hahaha. No. And I didn’t need any of the other packs I bought. OneShot is brilliant though :)  

Thanks for the concern though. 

Oh yeah? What other drum libraries do you own? I can get OneShot for 60% off but I passed upon trying the demo because it sounds like AD2 level at best. Then again, the demo doesn't include the 2 separate full drum kits.

19 minutes ago, jngnz said:

Oh yeah? What other drum libraries do you own? I can get OneShot for 60% off but I passed upon trying the demo because it sounds like AD2 level at best. Then again, the demo doesn't include the 2 separate full drum kits.

I bought cajon, glockenspiel  and kalimba when they were 60% off. Not bothered about the metal drums especially at $40 but the Klevgrand guys have been good to me in the past so I didn’t have any qualms about flung them $15.  I also got Ting and Slammer kits free as I have the plugins.  Yeah, maybe IneSgot is t anything special but there’s something about Klevgrand stuff I really like. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrFigg said:

Yeah, maybe IneSgot is t anything special but there’s something about Klevgrand stuff I really like. 

I know what you mean. I do love and support them and own like 60% of their plugins, but I find I'm using less than a handful of them regularly. Fosfat and Skaka, basically.

7 hours ago, jngnz said:

I know what you mean. I do love and support them and own like 60% of their plugins, but I find I'm using less than a handful of them regularly. Fosfat and Skaka, basically.

I use Stark and Brusfri a lot.  Fosfat, Skaka, Borsta and Ting as well. Like Haaze too. Speldosa is great. 

• Like 2