Warning about Zinio mag subs.

Maximum number of devices reached

You can use your account on a maximum of 5 devices. Please access the account section on one or more of your previous devices and sign out.

I guess I have to figure out which 5 devices and you can't log in to your account ro find out.   I got it on my iPad but no way to do this in my account.  I usually use my desktop for the web and reader.   At some point I'm starting to hate tech even more especially with web development.  I kindly said unfuk this please.

More stuff seems to be more of a chore these days.  Look what we have to go through just to install software.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

Look what we have to go through just to install software.

Some company were giving something away the other day and after about 3-4 minutes of nothing but signing it to this or that, I gave up on it. Wasn't worth the time and hassle.

All the BS I went through to get Luna installed, all my plugins authorized!!?  I already had a UAD account!! WTF!!

And then all the BS I went through to update my PSP plugins...  spent more time doing that than playing music.

Coming to grips with this GAS. I am about done with it. 

Thanks Pace. You have helped me.

Edited by Grem

I understand the maximum devices thing.

That is so someone doesn't buy a sub and then hand their credentials out to everyone they know.

That makes selling more subs a difficult thing.  Doesn't mean we like it, but that's the way it is.

However, they could make it easier for you to clear some of your devices out of the "list".

Good ole technology that "makes things easier" isn't so easy these days.

• Like 1

As a developer, I would think they would have a way to see what devices you have connected after you log into your account.  If THEY know you're logged into five devices already, then they should be able to share that knowledge with you AND allow you to disconnect one from there (like it the case where you can't get to the device for some reason).  Most companies do this.