"Edit Filter = Send Level" ?

I've noticed a weird behavior that seems to be cropping up more and more.   When I add a send to a track, and then do an automation on the send level, the automation lane is labeled properly.  For example, if I'm sending to a delay bus called "Delay", the automation lane is called "Delay Send Level."  So far, so good!

But then... some time later (?)... the automation lane gets renamed to "Edit Filter = Send Level".  The automation still behaves as expected and controls the send level to the delay bus, but it's lost its name.  What's more, the correct original name is still there with the appropriate envelope color in the drop-down on the automation lane.  Here are screen shots:

Screenshot2024-05-25195241.thumb.png.cb34a34db8dfe5c8b7b3bcfc1782da70.png

Screenshot2024-05-25195428.thumb.png.9ad4fc6091a1a9d35a86364bee844e04.png

It's not a big problem, and it still works fine.  It's just weird.  Could it be the result of something I'm doing?  Has anyone else experienced this?

FWIW, I'm running the most up-to-date version of CbB, and I'm not sure if this is a recent issue with the latest update(s) or if I've only just started noticing it 😜

5 hours ago, A Tolerable Quietude said:

But then... some time later (?)...

What do you mean by this?  Later in the same session?  After closing and reopening CbB?  After renaming the Bus?

I haven't seen this behavior (yet) but I have see where Automation Lane names don't update when Bus names are changed, tho all other areas do update.  When this happens you can reassign it to another automation, then re-reassign it back to the original and the name will update.

14 hours ago, sjoens said:

What do you mean by this?  Later in the same session?  After closing and reopening CbB?  After renaming the Bus?

I'm not really sure, to be honest.  Since it still works fine, I'm unlikely to notice it right away when it happens.  And I haven't tried to make it happen on purpose, or nail down the exact steps and conditions where it does happen.

One thing I can say, I'm definitely not renaming the bus.  

• Thanks 1