FREYJA - Primal Female Voice... with 50% Intro pricing ($58.00)

Barrie

https://insanitysamples.com/products/freyja-primal-female-voice

FREYJA - named from the powerful Norse Goddess, is a Solo Female Vocal library inspired deeply by the idea of ‘Primal’ sounds and pure vocal expressions. With a plethora of expressively performed sounds from simple vowel sounds of ‘ah’ and ‘oh’ etc... to primal murmurations from pseudo-language sounds like ‘wayaya’ or ‘lowaya’ to lyrical phrase style turns. A powerful fully-performed true legato system is built into the four key vowel centres and allows for seamless and beautiful transitions during your vocal phrases. This library comes with a wild card! Go from the nuanced and delicate sound of solo voice, to overlay-stacked multilayered choral sounds and a god-like octave doubling that adds a whole new dimension to the depth and power of this library. 

FREYJA can be both the beauty and the beast... 

Important Note: FREYJA requires the FULL version of Kontakt 5/6/7 or above. Do not purchase this if you only have Kontakt Player.

• Like 1

Hm. I don't know. Do vocal Kontakt libraries have a future in times of AI vocals? For that price you could get a voicebank for Synthesizer V. And Synthesizer V voicebanks aren't only much smaller in filesize, but can also do much more than just Oohs and Aahs.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, audioschmaudio said:

Hm. I don't know. Do vocal Kontakt libraries have a future in times of AI vocals? For that price you could get a voicebank for Synthesizer V. And Synthesizer V voicebanks aren't only much smaller in filesize, but can also do much more than just Oohs and Aahs.

I think you're absolutely right, audioschmaudio. I also suspect that AI is going to impact other types of sample libraries too, especially ones where it's complex to get a realistic performance using samples and a keyboard MIDI controller like brass, woodwinds and stringed instruments.  And for the record, while I'm personally all about captured a real human performance for the most part, I think there's a greater market for those less concerned about that. But I'd love to have a good AI tool to make my voice sound better, add other singers, etc. The success of Autotune and Melodyne is a strong indicator that an AI tool with more advanced capabilities to improve performances would be successful, IMO.