? Free Game - Farming Simulator 22 | Epic Games (Free Until May 30)

pseudopop

This week the free game on Epic Games is Farming Simulator 22.

"Take on the role of a modern farmer and creatively build your farm in three diverse American and European environments. Farming Simulator 22 offers a huge variety of farming operations focusing on agriculture, animal husbandry and forestry - now with the exciting addition of seasonal cycles!"

Get it here: https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/farming-simulator-22
Free until: May 30
Steam rating: Very Positive
Steam page (for reviews & more info): https://store.steampowered.com/app/1248130/Farming_Simulator_22/

Gameplay video:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 5

10 hours ago, pseudopop said:

This week the free game on Epic Games is Farming Simulator 22.

"Take on the role of a modern farmer and creatively build your farm in three diverse American and European environments. Farming Simulator 22 offers a huge variety of farming operations focusing on agriculture, animal husbandry and forestry - now with the exciting addition of seasonal cycles!"

Get it here: https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/farming-simulator-22
Free until: May 30
Steam rating: Very Positive
Steam page (for reviews & more info): https://store.steampowered.com/app/1248130/Farming_Simulator_22/

Gameplay video:

This looks too much like real work. In fact, that is how I feel about most of these simulators.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Doug Rintoul said:

This looks too much like real work. In fact, that is how I feel about most of these simulators.

Uh..  Yeah.   If you want to play it realistically, make sure you get up at 4:00 AM every day (including the weekends), work all day, eat dinner, then work some more.   Repeat every day.

(Born and raised on a farm in Nebraska).

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, husker said:

Uh..  Yeah.   If you want to play it realistically, make sure you get up at 4:00 AM every day (including the weekends), work all day, eat dinner, then work some more.   Repeat every day.

I agree. Growing up, my great grandfather was a farmer and, my brother law is a farmer (and a former fire jumper for the US Forestry Dept). Visiting him for a week last year, I was all too aware that I, raised in a big city,  could never adjust to all that work in my middle age every single day without rest. Not that I could of handled it when I was young either. You don't learn those skills in the city and my brother in law, like most  farmers, has an immense knowledge of how to fix things that reflects decades of knowledge gained. 

I'm with Doug, even handling all of that stuff virtually is a ton of work. 

5 hours ago, husker said:

The Onion did this bit about an 'Ultra-realistic Modern Warfare'  game. Haha.

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Carl Ewing said:

The Onion did this bit about an 'Ultra-realistic Modern Warfare'  game. Haha.

Oh dear Lord that is so true.   I was USAF (not Army) but almost all the same principles apply.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Kristjan Mihevc said:

help, i tried to get it on may 30th but its no free anymore :(

They change the free game every Thursday at 8 AM PT / 11 AM ET (3 hours ago).

1 hour ago, Kristjan Mihevc said:

help, i tried to get it on may 30th but its no free anymore :(

Epic Games giveaways get repeated often so it might come round again at a later date.

It was also given away as part of Prime Gaming a few months back (separate key to be redeemed on Epic Games, if I remember correctly). You can find a lot of users giving away the Prime Gaming keys for free/exchange on Reddit. So you might try your luck there too.