My latest memes!

Now, I put critter food in this unused pot on purpose and have gotten lots of nice pictures from doing so.  However, over the weekend, I looked out and saw two squirrels in the pot at the same time (had never seen more than one before).  I grabbed my camera and ended up getting some perfect timing on this picture!

SquirrelCounseling-Original.jpg

Needless to say, I sent it to some friends and started adding captions which naturally led to cleaning up the image a bit and uploading it to ImgFlip for me and others to use!  Here's the cleaned up template:

SquirrelCounselingMeme.jpg

And here's the first meme!

SquirrelCounseling01.jpg

I'll add a few more next.  If anyone has something funny that would work, go for it!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 5/22/2024 at 5:32 AM, craigb said:

SquirrelCounseling-Original.jpg

"You just know that craigb is gonna have some crazy conspiracy theory why my part of the picture is more blue than the bit that you're in....."

Edited by paulo

2 hours ago, paulo said:

"You just know that craigb is gonna have some crazy conspiracy theory why my part of the picture is more blue than the bit that you're in....."

Simples!  That's the original image and interior light was reflecting on the right side of the glass I was looking out of.  I tried to clean it up before cropping it as a meme template though...

Or... aliens? 🤔

21 hours ago, craigb said:

Simples!  That's the original image and interior light was reflecting on the right side of the glass I was looking out of.  

Just as I suspected..... some, on the face of it, very innocent and simple sounding answer to deflect people away from the fact that it was clearly the beam from his spaceship that he was trying to lure the other one into so that they could abduct it, insert mind probes and steal some of it's teeth.*

* The teeth part is something of an assumption, but is based on extensive research of all the people who claim to have been subject to alien abduction. It seems that they mostly have quite a few teeth missing.

1 hour ago, paulo said:

Just as I suspected..... some, on the face of it, very innocent and simple sounding answer to deflect people away from the fact that it was clearly the beam from his spaceship that he was trying to lure the other one into so that they could abduct it, insert mind probes and steal some of it's teeth.*

* The teeth part is something of an assumption, but is based on extensive research of all the people who claim to have been subject to alien abduction. It seems that they mostly have quite a few teeth missing.

*Shh!!!* 🤫

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, craigb said:

That little guy probably thinks he's the King!

Yes he can stay the King as long as he can stay clear and as far away as he can from trying to keep up with  Bapu 's ever growing VST collection and CC Larry's Deal Threads .

Once he goes there all bets are off  .

Standing in a real long line at The Squirrel Relief Pantry and experiencing  Nut Insecurity for the very first time may become his new reality after he goes for broke and cashes in his Enormous Nut .

Kenny

Edited by kennywtelejazz

24 minutes ago, kennywtelejazz said:

Yes he can stay the King as long as he can stay clear and as far away as he can from trying to keep up with  Bapu 's ever growing VST collection and CC Larry's Deal Threads .

Once he goes there all bets are off  .

Standing in a real long line at The Squirrel Relief Pantry and experiencing  Nut Insecurity for the very first time may become his new reality after he goes for broke and cashes in his Enormous Nut .

Kenny

Yes!  Once you stumble upon Larry's Deals forum, this can happen to you!

Animals-Squirrel-CantFindMyNuts.jpg

• Haha 1

On 6/3/2024 at 10:23 AM, kennywtelejazz said:

Can somebody please help me ? I need  a little extra help getting my Nut up the tree !

17_CarolFurman_BBXnov18.jpg?fit=680,510

Kenny

i had to visit the site and then unblock javascript to view that image 🤔🙄