Euphrates

bjornpdx

Nice track Bjorn, sorry to be the one, just a couple of things tickled the furry ears, the Plucked? lead in the first minute was just a little forward. The drums/percussion could do with just a little variation now and then. The eastern music I have listened to the percussion section always seem to like to throw in the odd frill when you least expect it. ;) 

NIce mix though sound well balance in the main.

• Like 1

Thanks Jack

Nigel, I bought the library years ago on sale and finally got around to using it. I have a lot of stuff like that. lol

Wookie, yeah I thought the saz was a little loud but I'm never sure since my hearing  has been steadily going downhill lately. Appreciate the comment.

Noynekker  Thank you!

Sounds great. The opening is wide and really pulls the listener in. Nice gradual entrance of the flute and then percussion. 

I love  Middle Eastern scales. They remind me of the deserts there, huge and mysterious yet sparse and clear.

• Like 1

Thanks Larry.  I really like  more exotic scales like Middle East and some Asian scales.  And esp whatever scale the Spanish guitar uses. Very mysterious sound to them.

I have not listened very much to this style of music at all.  Therefore, I can't comment on song structure, instrumentation, etc.  However, I must say that i found it very intriguing.  In spite of my ignorance, I found the sound setting up a reflective, introspective mood that pulled me into the music

Well done Bjorn!!

• Like 1