BLEASS Arpeggiator ~ $29 with code

ZincT

Cool arpeggiator. Use code SUPERBOOTH24 to reduce the regular price of $39 to around $29  (it was $29.36 for me).

It's algorithmic, but it also has LFOs, MSEG and XY pads that can be assigned to the controls, plus a built in simple FM synth.

There's also a free demo here (click on Try The Demo Tab) --> https://www.bleass.com/product/bleass-arpeggiator/ 

N.B. If you purchase after installing the demo, no need to re-install, just activate the demo with the serial they email to you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Looks cool. I bought it. I find myself more often than not automating my arpeggios with envelope followers or LFO's and having a dedicated plugin for that on top of the more options it has than the somewhat limited Ableton arpeggiator, could be a great addition to my workflow.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, mibby said:

I like this Dev. They have some creative FX.   I need to dive into them more, but Dragonfly and Motion EQ are the ones I use most so far.

Was wondering about their other plugins. Thanks mibby, I will have a look at those. 

7 hours ago, Nick Blanc said:

Looks cool. I bought it. I find myself more often than not automating my arpeggios with envelope followers or LFO's and having a dedicated plugin for that on top of the more options it has than the somewhat limited Ableton arpeggiator, could be a great addition to my workflow.

Funny, I was looking at this, thinking it might be a cool (I haven't used arpeggiators much, but enjoy using them when I do) and when I saw that you liked it -- knowing your depth of experience with synths,  I now have to try the demo. So thanks for sharing, @Nick Blanc

1 minute ago, PavlovsCat said:

Funny, I was looking at this, thinking it might be a cool (I haven't used arpeggiators much, but enjoy using them when I do) and when I saw that you liked it -- knowing your depth of experience with synths,  I now have to try the demo. So thanks for sharing, @Nick Blanc

I used it immediately today on a jam (online next week). It doubles as a nice idea machine. Haven't tried a lot but I like it so far.

• Thanks 1