Toontrack MIDI Weekend -20% off MIDI Packs

Larry Shelby

"Best" deal is still BestService midi six packs. These are "generic" serials that you can use one at a time, anytime.

Drum Midi Six Pack
EXKeys Midi Six Pack
EZBass Midi Six Pack

All six packs are $109.50 (18.25 each). Plus, the $3.57 "BestCoin", gets the each price down to $17.66.

You can thank me later.

Are there any ToonTrack users that are NOT hip to this?

t

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Grem said:

It's been a long time since I seen prices for midi packs that low.

Yeah, used to get their six-packs for $60. Those were the days. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Grem said:

It's been a long time since I seen prices for midi packs that low.

They're sporadic, but it's not been that long. They had a deal where Drum MIDI Modern Funk and EZkeys Midi Modern Funk were €10 each on the weekend starting 26 Apr. If I remember correctly, there were two other items on sale at the time too (which I didn't buy, so don't have a record of).

• Like 1

19 hours ago, antler said:

Personally, I think their previous deal was better where they had a MIDI pack for €10. Still, there's more choice with this deal.

Those deals are great but they're always set selections. This looks like you can pick from any of the titles. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TravEllerZero said:

Those deals are great but they're always set selections.

Exactly! When you already have what "they" select, your just SOL.

I have 4 serials for EZK, and that will get me all I want. Two more serials for EZD3. I only really wanted 3 from EZBass, and I got one of those last night. Not a bad deal.

Now I was really jones'n for those EZK Orchestra Mallets. I want both of them!! I almost pulled the trigger on a 3 pak last night. But experience has shown me if I just wait a little longer....

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2