VMware giving away Workstation Pro, Fusion Pro free for personal use

Posted (edited)

So I could run MACOS on Windows 11? Would MACOS see my USB hub with ilok and usb serials dongles? And what about my USB3 UAD Satellites? And my UAD Apollo eco system?

Edited by Bapu

I tried to d/l this and gave up trying.

I had to create and account with Broadcom, did that. Then I tried to find how to d/l the program. FINALLY happened on to it by accident. But every time I tried to d/l the program it tells me I need further verification before I can d/l. So I give them the info they wanted and they still want further verification. Went around that loop a few times before I said "FI, it ain't worth all this BS!"

Anyone get a better experience?

2 hours ago, Grem said:

I tried to d/l this and gave up trying.

I had to create and account with Broadcom, did that. Then I tried to find how to d/l the program. FINALLY happened on to it by accident. But every time I tried to d/l the program it tells me I need further verification before I can d/l. So I give them the info they wanted and they still want further verification. Went around that loop a few times before I said "FI, it ain't worth all this BS!"

Anyone get a better experience?

I'm sorry, but before we can answer your question we will need to verify that you are human first... nono_smiley.gif neener_smiley.gif

?