56 Free Noise Plug Hitmaker presets for XPand!2

Starship Krupa

5 hours ago, locrian said:

Really glad to hear this news.  I still use my AIR plugins.

Apparently Structure, Strike, and Transfuser (to name a few) will also be updated.

Me too.  Glad to see they're finally seeing some more development outside of the AKAI stuff.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, locrian said:

Really glad to hear this news.  I still use my AIR plugins.

There's another topic where I am recounting my adventures beta testing AIR plug-ins.

Basically, if you are of the mind to try them, and you do so on a system where your installations of the VST2 versions of Hybrid 3, Vacuum Pro, and XPAnd!2 are working, after you run the beta installer, you'll lose your factory presets. Back up your Program Files(86)\AIR Music Technology folders before you start and it will be fine.

I've reported the installer bugs to AIR but have heard nothing back from them, as is customary with AIR in all matters.

At least so far, the only thing that has changed about the plug-ins is the addition of VST3 and Apple Silicon versions. On my systems, the VST3 versions work perfectly, so I suspect they will be made available to currently licensed users at no cost.

• Like 2
  • Great Idea 1

16 hours ago, Starship Krupa said:

On my systems, the VST3 versions work perfectly, so I suspect they will be made available to currently licensed users at no cost.

That's really all I'm hoping for given that Steinberg is planning to drop VST2 support soon.

• Like 1