Ship to freedom

equality

Loved the piano , really my type of song that Iike to listen to , great strings , super  arrangement , the only  glitch for me was the lyrics were just a tick to many words , i suffer from the same problem I start off with too much to say  and try and squeeze it all in and then have to dumb it down , its tiresome but it has to be done , still a dam fine song ...cheers P

• Like 1

On 5/15/2024 at 7:35 PM, Makke said:

Pleasant song with the beautyful melody.  Enjoyable vocs and guitar solo. Great job.

Many thanks for encouraging comments! Most appreciated. ?

On 5/17/2024 at 1:12 AM, bjornpdx said:

I like the way it is so can't think of anything to improve the song, Nicely done the way you started the song simply then gradually added on the layers.
-Bjorn

Thank you so much for your comments Bjorn! 

On 5/17/2024 at 9:04 PM, Paul Bush said:

Loved the piano , really my type of song that Iike to listen to , great strings , super  arrangement , the only  glitch for me was the lyrics were just a tick to many words , i suffer from the same problem I start off with too much to say  and try and squeeze it all in and then have to dumb it down , its tiresome but it has to be done , still a dam fine song ...cheers P

Spot on Paul! Thanks! Too many words. Perhaps I should slow the song down a bit and do the vocals again but it's hell of a work. 

• Like 1