Question on track inputs using Stepic sequencer with Vital synth.

I’m working on a project using several instances of the Stepic/Vital paring.  Each instance has Stepic on one track and Vital on another with Stepic as the input. So far so good, got them all working and sounding almost the way I want.

The problem I’m trying to solve – and I realize what I want may be impossible – has to do with when I want to tweak a parameter in Vital using my external keyboard. In order to do that, I have to change the track input from Stepic to the keyboard, make the tweak, and then change back to Stepic to hear how it blends with the other tracks. The process of changing the input back and forth while crafting a patch is an ongoing series of wash-rinse-repeat. It makes me crazy.

I haven’t found a way in Cakewalk to have both the keyboard and Stepic going to the same Vital track. I must be missing some kind of workaround.

Ideas anyone?

Thanks, Gary

Base 57 - Thanks for the reply. I looked at Manage Presets, and it appears to only route inputs from a midi interface.

My fault for not specifying that both Stepic and Vital are vst3 apps. So with Manage Presets my keyboard shows up, but the inputs for Septic and Vital do not. Any other possible solutions?